1. NecroCombine666

OP NecroCombine666 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Anything I should be aware of? I could've saved alot of grief had I know some things for PS1 and 2s soft mods.

Now I'm going to use the room mates wiiU. I want to mod it to play back ups, Wii games, GameCube games and emulate previous gens. Hopefully with cheats and saves.

Any sites or all encompassing guides you can recommend?

Problem is I've never held a Wii U so it'll be slow goingn

2. HRudyPlayZ

HRudyPlayZ The panda god that does everything

France
    - Haxchi needs you to buy a 5$ game, do not use an illegitimate license or it won't work.

- CBHC is safe but you must follow the instructions or you will brick your console. So: Do not install CBHC over an illegitimate app, do not format your console, do not delete the app without uninstalling cbhc first, do not move the app to USB, keep it on Nand, Do not reinstall CBHC/Haxchi over CBHC incorrectly.

- The Wii U is similar to the PSVita, you have 2 consoles in one using the vWii. On the vWii you can do anything you can on a wii (except Priiloader), so you can use Nintendon't for gamecube games.

godreborn likes this.
  3. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    it's not too painful, but there's a lot to do if you want to be able to do everything like cube, wii, wii u, neek, etc.

4. tfocosta

tfocosta GBAtemp Z-Warrior

Canada
    Just follow the official wiiu.hacks.guide and choose the CFW that suits you better. Then, you will find a lot of threads here with information about emulation, how to make great use of the vWii and how to run and install Wii U titles from the SD card or from a HDD. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - modding,