Hacking Friend list freeze on gateway

Aruberos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello all!I have a(VERY BIG) problem on my gatewayULTRA 3.2.I have this problem since the 2.7 version.So my firend list freezes:bottom icon freeze and white screen on up.I've tried a lot of things,like format sysnang with big sd out.On sysnand it works but with an other friend code :/PLEASE help me.Thanks and sorry if i don't speak english well,am not english.

Reactions: Margen67

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello all!I have a(VERY BIG) problem on my gatewayULTRA 3.2.I have this problem since the 2.7 version.So my firend list freezes:bottom icon freeze and white screen on up.I've tried a lot of things,like format sysnang with big sd out.On sysnand it works but with an other friend code :/PLEASE help me.Thanks and sorry if i don't speak english well,am not english.
Sounds like you found an exploit :P

Reactions: Margen67

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Am so sorry dudes,but i realy need my friend list ://
just wait, this kind of threads usually stay at front page for a while (any gateway thread gets lot of attention)

you mentioned you have this problem since 2.7, which means you have this problem for a long time, and now you can't even wait even half an hour to get help? come on dude...

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Okay,i am sorry.A little think:i thinkk this began when i have format my SD,but i've changed it...

can you explain better what happens or what you had tried? you said it works without sd card, it only happens on emundan\gateway mode?

Aruberos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I explain all:
I wanted to play mh4g,so i tried to format my sd with my computer.It worked.Then emunand wasn't worked.I had a 4.5 emunand(don't know why).So i updated the emunand.Okay,all worked fine.But i remember since there,my friend list don't works.And i changed big sd cark to play SBB4.Same problem,updated emunand.MH4G works like a charm.Ssb too.But same problem with friend list.But recently,i formated the sysnand,the big sd cart out.I put the sd in all works,but friend list works JUST on sysnand NOW with an other FRIEND CODE but DON'T works on EMUNAND.Thanks :)

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I explain all:
I wanted to play mh4g,so i tried to format my sd with my computer.It worked.Then emunand wasn't worked.I had a 4.5 emunand(don't know why).So i updated the emunand.Okay,all worked fine.But i remember since there,my friend list don't works.And i changed big sd cark to play SBB4.Same problem,updated emunand.MH4G works like a charm.Ssb too.But same problem with friend list.But recently,i formated the sysnand,the big sd cart out.I put the sd in all works,but friend list works JUST on sysnand NOW with an other FRIEND CODE but DON'T works on EMUNAND.Thanks :)

So...You did backup your emunand with emunand tool before you formatted right? Then you went to the gateway menu, reformatted for emunand, then injected your old emunand right?

ernilos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you mess with diferent crypted sysnand and emunand friendlist gets corrupted somehow.
I fixxed that deleting emuNand, formatting sysNand and doing another emuNand bla bla ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse