Homebrew Friday Night Funkin' on 3ds?

Soulslimm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is open source, but ABXY button layouts don't go well with rhythm games of that type. also it's a flash game so I'm not sure how that'd carry over
It IS possible (it isn't flash, its haxeflixel, it can compile to flash but its HTML on newgrounds/itch.) but you need paid software called spiller.

yoofo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It IS possible (it isn't flash, its haxeflixel, it can compile to flash but its HTML on newgrounds/itch.) but you need paid software called spiller.
I wasn't sating it was impossible, I'm just saying that I don't know what the process would be porting a flash game to the 3DS. And controllers aren't that great for arrow rhythm games.

Soulslimm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't sating it was impossible, I'm just saying that I don't know what the process would be porting a flash game to the 3DS. And controllers aren't that great for arrow rhythm games.
the possible part was mainly for the guy who started the thread

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sounds interesting, but might not be the best
I'm trying to save up money to port it, we'll see how it works out.

Obscure

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it is open source, but ABXY button layouts don't go well with rhythm games of that type. also it's a flash game so I'm not sure how that'd carry over
It's not a flash game, it's a pretty large html5 or some type of javascript or VM or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1