Homebrew Frets on Fire / Guitarfun for DS?

Dteyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just wondering if there's a Frets on Fire or Guitarfun for the DS. I have both Guitar Hero games, but I was wondering if there's any open source clones clones of Guitar Hero for the DS.

If not, does anyone know if it's possible to modify the DS Guitar Hero games, to inject custom songs?

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Would be great to have a FretsonFire on the NDS! =D

But this "video games hero" could be a good base for someone to prehaps mod it and add more features.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
There was a FoF for the DS, but If im right it was never completely finished, it wasnt that great, i dont think they got around to even getting songs onto it. but i know that they made like, 1 demo song, and the graphics were pretty good for a homebrew GH.

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay well, i say we get someone to retake the banner of this could be amazing homebrew.

I would do it myself but, i can hardly use XPS, let alone do Homebrew >>

Dteyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, VGH is pretty neat, very good quality for a homebrew project.

It would be beyond cool to see them release the source code though, so it could be improved by the community. At the very least, they should add the ability to put custom songs on (FoF compatible) in the /vgh folder on the flash card. That way we can all play songs that aren't in the retail GH games, on our DS's.
smile.gif

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dteyn said:

It would be beyond cool to see them release the source code though, so it could be improved by the community. At the very least, they should add the ability to put custom songs on (FoF compatible) in the /vgh folder on the flash card. That way we can all play songs that aren't in the retail GH games, on our DS's.
smile.gif

Okay well, lets contact em and give them the suggestion that even adding just the custom songs would make it one of the best homebrew ever.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wildfire95 said:
Dteyn said:

smile.gif

Okay well, lets contact em and give them the suggestion that even adding just the custom songs would make it one of the best homebrew ever.

vg_hero_screen001_large.jpg

hmmm..........?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...