Freezing problem with European Ds Lite

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by solofroglet, Mar 24, 2010.

1. solofroglet
    OP

solofroglet Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2009
    United States
    Hi.

I have a European Nintendo Ds Lite. I recently bought an acekard and I've had some problems. I tried running a couple of games, and they all froze early into the game. I already tried formating the card and installing the latest loaders.

What should I do?

2. HBK

HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Mar 30, 2007
    Portugal
    First of all, two questions:

1- Acekard 2.1 or 2i?

2- AKAIO or official firmware?

3. solofroglet
    OP

solofroglet Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2009
    United States
    Acekard 2i, Akaio

4. Marc1994

Marc1994 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    I've too a EU DSlite, with a acekard 2i and akaio, and i've none problems...
    Try formatting your SD card... That worked for me, when i wanted to play warioware...

5. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    I had this a couple of times - also had it 'freezing' on Nintendo Health screen - same setup (DSLite+ Ak2i + AKAIO/AK firmware), but it works fine with no problems on My DSi and Neices DPhat's

It could be the good old 'DSLite contacts are shorter than the others' fault & so try the 'Piece of card' trick to push the card harder onto the DSLites contacts & see if that improves it

6. RupeeClock

RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

May 15, 2008
    It's funny, I had this contact issue myself, my Acekard wasn't a flush-fit in my DSi.

I decided to buy a replacement since it was like a year old, and my new one was a flush-fit, so no more issues with that. [​IMG]

So yeah, find something to put inbetween the Acekard and the slot, make it fit tighter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice