nitrodude150

OP
Trophies
Website
nitrodude150.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
Anybody think they can hep me out? For some reason I have NO IDEA how to bind the keys and the default config renders it unplayable.....
hate2.gif

godsakes

Trophies
XP
Country
nitrodude150 said:
Anybody think they can hep me out? For some reason I have NO IDEA how to bind the keys and the default config renders it unplayable.....
hate2.gif
click on whatever command you want to map i.e. "target nearest enemy" then click binding and press the button/wiimote movement you want it mapped to - you'll often have to press the "clear conflict" button (as you'll probably find the button is already pre-mapped)

spend some time on it, it's well worth the effort

nitrodude150

OP
Trophies
Website
nitrodude150.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
godsakes said:
nitrodude150 said:
hate2.gif
click on whatever command you want to map i.e. "target nearest enemy" then click binding and press the button/wiimote movement you want it mapped to - you'll often have to press the "clear conflict" button (as you'll probably find the button is already pre-mapped)

spend some time on it, it's well worth the effort
but how do i get to the screen that allows me to do that? cuz the game just loads up when I click on it from the hbc...

godsakes

Trophies
XP
Country
(from memory) in the mission briefing (click on the door which opens), there's 3 buttons to the bottom right hand side - one of which is the options button click on that and then in the options menu there's another button towards the bottom right which takes you to the control bindings

bin01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, as you know, in order to play this one you need the data files from the full retail game.
Is there any space-lover who can gently provide the files needed:
* root_fs2.vp
* smarty_fs2.vp
* sparky_fs2.vp
* stu_fs2.vp
* tango1_fs2.vp
* tango2_fs2.vp
* tango3_fs2.vp
* warble_fs2.vp

Im sure space-ship gamers would understand my situation
Thank you very very much in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1