Homebrew FreeShop not support more games?

rookiespr1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Freeshop dint have the game of kingdom Heart and the completed DLC of Smash Bros anybody know why? or you need a private server with does games because missing 81 games from the freeshop. Sorry for my English its not my 1st language.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Assuming you have freeShop set to use the title key site everyone else uses; that website relies on users uploading the title keys by hand. It doesn't do anything by itself, someone who owns the game has to upload the title key. I think there's also some cache thing that may need updating too, if the game is on the title key site but not freeShop then that's the case I guess. If that was the case and you cared, you could get the title keys from the site and work something out. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for someone to dump the keys for the game you want.

Reactions: rookiespr1

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I believe KH was never released on the e-shop, so it's never gonna be in the freeshop, unless I'm wrong, also, what's missing from the smash DLC exactly?

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe KH was never released on the e-shop, so it's never gonna be in the freeshop, unless I'm wrong, also, what's missing from the smash DLC exactly?
Yeah KH was not released on the eShop except for 7 days in Japan when it first launched.

Your best bet is getting a cia dump and installing it through FBI. Just know that you will need about 5 GB free if you're going to be using this method.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle