Homebrew Freeshop games are not update

J0wnz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys! I have a 3ds old version with freeshop 2.2. The games are not updated, I mean, I cannot see the newest ones such as DBZ fusions. I had tried to put the url 3ds.titlekeys... and I always have an error : invalid URL.

I also tried to uninstall and install again freeshop, refresh caché, QR Code...

Surfing in internet I have seen main webpage of titlekeys looks like to be down.

¿Have you got any idea about solving this? I can see games but not recent ones!! 3ds is in its latest version and fbi / freeshop too.

Sorry for my english ( I am not native ) and thank you!

Last edited by J0wnz,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! I have a 3ds old version with freeshop 2.2. The games are not updated, I mean, I cannot see the newest ones such as DBZ fusions. I had tried to put the url 3ds.titlekeys... and I always have an error : invalid URL.

Surfing in internet I have seen main webpage of titlekeys looks like to be down.

¿Have you got any idea about solving this? I can see games but not recent ones!! 3ds is in its latest version and fbi / freeshop too.

site's up for me, if its not in freeshop just gotta wait for it to show in its Cache a game on the titlekey DB =/= freeshop.

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain

The problem is the certificate of the titlekey site, the owner has to renew It. You can only see the titles included in your last downloaded enctitlekeys.bin that match with your last downloaded caché

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't forget to mention that it's not https:// anymore it's http://
I didn't even notice that. I guess because my web browser just auto-corrected that and I didn't pay it any mind.
Thanks for telling me this! ^_^

Reactions: coolfuze

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A type of fish