Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Here is the explanation, slightly modified from the OP:

To do it
Load up RegionFrii 1.21.
Open your freeloader.iso.
Click under partition info the #1 selection. Right click on it and "Extract to File", "From Partition Start" 'Save as freeload.part'
Then open your games iso file
Again click under partition info the #1 selection. Right click on it, this time to "Inject from File" and "To Partition Start"
Select your extracted freeloader partition (which you named freeload.part).
Click 'Update Iso' (do not change the region of the ISO!)
It'll say 'change from USA region 1 to USA region 1' just hit O.K
Burn your game and it should work.

Tested with One Piece Unlimited Adventure, and Trauma Center: New Blood.

From OP:
"Also if a game like Smash Bros requires an update with freeloader this won't work - unless you burn it with the update, run it once and then patch your Smash Bros like above and reburn."

speccy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This method also works for Williams Pinball Collection. Using Trucha, I got an error when trying to replace the apploader file.

This game plays fine on my PAL Wii now with just the one disc!

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
I can also now confirm, using this freeloader insertion method, get a Clean copy of Trauma Center New Blood and dont do anything to it, just insert the freeloader extract and thats it, burn it and it works on 480p PAL.

My previous iso was all messed up from WiiFrii.

WiiFrii works with most other games, but trauma centre has been a problem game since the beginning, but this freeloader trick works fine!

oiuhaisudf2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've a problem:

I went anlong the guide to create my Freeloader+New-Blood-Disk but when I insert it the following happens:

- The typical horizontal FreeLoader-lines occur
- After that (instead of Newblood starting) I get the black error screen with the white letters (...error occured, put out the disk, switch off the Wii...)

I think I know where the problem is:
When I extracted the Freeloader-Partition (with "Extract to File", "From Partition Start" 'Save as freeload.part'), RegionFrii extracts 4,5GB (the whole disk) as a .part-File. So when I "inject" that file into the first partition of NewBood, RegionFrii injects 4,5GB. That's wrong, isn't it?

I tested: Extracting the first partition of NewBlood results in a file which is about 250MB.

So I have to extract only the beginning of the Freeloader-Partition. But how do I do that? I do not know which offsets to set, when I click "extract from... to...". Typing "0050000" (as it is in the grid) won't work, it only accepts offsets in a form like "0x800" (with an "x" or so).

To sum up: What is the starting offset of the first Freeloader-Partition in a form like "0x800"?

Thanks for the help already! (And please don't wonder, if my language might be a bit funny
rolleyes.gif
)

EDIT: I tried "0x00050000" to "0x0F800000" as I read those in some logs. But now evenn the FreeLoader won't start, the error occurs directly.

HELP!!!

toastfromhell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone done this on SSBB?
frown.gif
plz tell me
Or can someone tell me how to make it so 480p will work with SSBB on my pal console when i have my wii set to 480p... at the moment if my wii is set to 480p the game runs in 480i.. if i set wii to 480i game runs in 480p lol
frown.gif

Anyone know how to fix that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1