Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tests with cables:

Original composite cable: works normal with Brawl (480i)
BigBen RGB cable: screen goes red (480i)
BigBen Component cable: work (480p)

I seriously want to see working RGB - does this also happen with FreeLoader originals? And for questsions OMG why not use 480p and component - my TV capture card on the PC has a component input but I normally still play on my TV!

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, its still not clear about the updates I've avoided dual channels so far by the 15% trick or 10 sec in my case. There's nothing on the Datel site about update handling.

Is there anyone without extra channels who has not run SSBB update in any form (JAP/USA) tried an untouched release on the freeloader?

FISHERMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i have an xcm 1080 adapter attached to my tft samsung 206bw. It only works in EDTV mode. But if i run brawl in this mode i get a black screen and then no signal. If i change the wii settings to 60hertz 480i then the adapter also gets off. If i use the freeloader running my console on edtv mode will the game keep running on 480p? I am at work right now and i cant try it. I have Brawl in dvd9 and dvd5 versions patched e.t.c to pal. i own a pal wii with wiikey 1,9g

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
finite said:
Hmm, its still not clear about the updates I've avoided dual channels so far by the 15% trick or 10 sec in my case. There's nothing on the Datel site about update handling.

Is there anyone without extra channels who has not run SSBB update in any form (JAP/USA) tried an untouched release on the freeloader?

all i keep hearing is that in order to play this game (SSB) they have to use the freeloader twice (insert and eject and insert again and eject) and then let the game updated before the game runs, now datel did say clearly that the Wii freeloader does not allow updates when in this case the game won't run until a update is installed, they have blanetly lied liked they have lied about previous datel products just to get people to buy their junk.

i'm pretty glad i never had to pay £15 for this freeloader.

QUOTE(Kiok @ Mar 14 2008, 01:02 PM) I know this may be a dumb question, but can anyone confirm this will work with orginial brawl with freeloader?

that's what i want to know if the legit game works with freeloader on a pal wii with a wiikey installed, i've yet to get a answer to this question though.

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tested the DVD5 JAP SSBB and it black screens effectively its just the same as trying to run the game brick blocked which won't work prior to an update.

So anyone unchipped & importing is SOL unless they let the update run or do the 15% trick.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just tested it with No More Heroes NTSC/U. Works great
biggrin.gif

patz said:
It only gave me black screen after I load Freeloader disc in the disc channel. How can I fix this?
You don't have to load the disc. After the cool screen effect, just eject the disc and insert the one you want to play.

FISHERMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i burnt the freeloader, kept wii on edtv and followed the procedure! the adapter didnt lose the signal so it runs on 480p from the start!!

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Marticuno said:
patz said:
It only gave me black screen after I load Freeloader disc in the disc channel. How can I fix this?

Well are you using the Freeloader from your own region?
I see, I thought it shouldn't matter since I have a mod chip. Is "Datel_Wii_FreeLoader_CRACKED.rar" for PAL Wii? Because I'm using NTSC Wii (US) and I couldn't load it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo