PS1/2 Free McBoot install issues on a slim.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I'm using this guide to install free mcboot on my slim because I didn't check if the ebay seller was selling the media player version like a moron. It was going swimmingly up until I got to actually running the payload, because the cheats cause the action replay to crash on start and just flicker on the loading screen. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I was going to use the PS2 phat + PS1 game method, but I somehow managed to lose my phat. Is there any other way to get this shit working? I'm trying to avoid buying anything else.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Not sure if you tired this yet but on that wordpress site you posted, the author states that if you have a Action Replay with the media player, to check this tutorial at SKSapps. My apologies if thats the guide you originally followed.

My experience with installing FMBC was pretty smooth as i did the 007 method coz i found the game in a second hand shop.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if you tired this yet but on that wordpress site you posted, the author states that if you have a Action Replay with the media player, to check this tutorial at SKSapps. My apologies if thats the guide you originally followed.

My experience with installing FMBC was pretty smooth as i did the 007 method coz i found the game in a second hand shop.

I don't have an AR with the media player, that guide's for people who don't.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be much easier if you ask for someone to do it for you. I can install FMCB for you if you ship your memory card to me and pay for both way shipping.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already invested in an action replay, gonna borrow a phat from a friend and use the independence exploit. Thanks for the help regardless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8