Gaming Free Games thread

• Thread starter ThoD
  • Start date
  • Views 314,581
  • Replies 2,491
  • Likes 17

Want me to post about just free games or about giveaway contests too?

• Total voters

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by James_,

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
This is a little game I made for the GameBoy Color. You can download the ROM file and play on your favorite emulator, or play it for free right there on the site:
https://skrap-klan.itch.io/bulb

BULB! Sticker3.png

I will start to produce carts really soon, if anybody is interested in buying.. But the game is free to play online!

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Todays Epic's games

Antstream

Unlimited Retro Games all in one place! With over 1000 titles available, Antstream Arcade is the Biggest Retro Gaming cloud platform. A unique modern experience to retro games with many integrated features such as Challenges, Multiplayer and Tournaments.

Kick off your Antstream experience with this FREE Epic Games exclusive pack! For a LIMTED TIME only, you can grab this $14.99 pack of gems for FREE!
Grab 1090 Gems for free to use in-game!
This in-game currency can be spent on playing games, challenges and limited-time tournaments!
Gems can also be used to unlock harder challenges and play turn-based PvP against friends and other players!

theHunter: Call of the Wild

Never before have you experienced a hunting game like theHunter: Call of the Wild. Plunge into an atmospheric open world, teeming with life: from the majestic true-to-life animals to the rustling of leaves above you as you stalk your prey. You can decide to hunt on your own or join up and hunt together with friends. Just remember, you are not just a visitor in this world, you are a living and breathing part of it. As you finally spot the majestic crown of your first red deer through the brush, the feeling is indescribable.

Each reserve is meticulously crafted to be as convincing as possible, letting you step into different regions of the world and traverse its rich biomes. Soon you will learn which animals prefer to travel through which terrains, analyzing their authentic behaviors, traits and movement patterns to better pursue them. Then it’s up to you to make an assessment of the value of your target, from the size and symmetry of the antlers of a red deer to the weight and unique plumage of a Canada goose, to determine if the animal is worth taking the shot for.

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This week's EGS "giveaway" is Genshin Impact. Not sure if it counts? Hasn't it always been for free? Not that that's a disqualifier unless it has already been posted here.

Anyways, you already probably know enough about it from ads and memes:

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/genshin-impact

EDIT: Check onibaku's post further down for the real giveaways.

Last edited by Zense,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
This week's EGS "giveaway" is Genshin Impact. Not sure if it counts? Hasn't it always been for free? Not that that's a disqualifier unless it has already been posted here.

Anyways, you already probably know enough about it from ads and memes:

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/genshin-impact
It's a free to play gacha game, it being this week's "giveaway" is pretty hilarious to me.

Reactions: Zense

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Last edited by onibaku,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users