Gaming Free Games thread

• Thread starter ThoD
  • Start date
  • Views 314,572
  • Replies 2,491
  • Likes 17

Want me to post about just free games or about giveaway contests too?

• Total voters

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

Prison Architect

Build and manage a Maximum Security Prison. As the sun casts it’s early morning rays on a beautiful patch of countryside the clock starts ticking. You’ve got to crack on and build a holding cell to detain the job-lot of maximum security prisoners that are trundling to your future prison on their yellow bus. As your workmen lay the last brick you don’t have a moment to let them rest as they need to get started on the first proper cell block so you can make room for the next prisoner intake. Once they’ve all got a place to lay their weary heads the fun can really start. You’ll need a canteen, infirmary and a guard room, oh, and don’t forget to plumb in a toilet, or things will get messy, but what about a workout area? Or solitary confinement cells? Or an execution chamber?

Inspired by Dungeon Keeper, Dwarf Fortress and Theme Hospital and with over 1 million players having spent time inside, Prison Architect is the world’s best lock-em-up.
  • Play through the awesome 10 hour campaign
  • Build your own supermax or liberal paradise in sandbox mode
  • Try to escape from your or anyone else's prison in Escape mode

Godfall Challenger Edition

Godfall
Instantly unleash Godfall’s power! Godfall Challenger Edition immediately unlocks a maximum level Valorplate, spoils you with skill points, and equips you with a spread of deadly weapons. Challenge all three end-game modes Lightbringer, Dreamstones, and the Ascended Tower of Trials. Vanquish your enemies and be rewarded with loot worthy of a true Valorian. Loot and slash in up to 3-player matchmade co-op to show your skill, perfect your build, and smash your enemies.
· Instantly unlock the power of a max level Valorplate
· Loot world-shattering weapons and gear
· Combine diverse skills and powerful gear to perfect your build
· Instantly unlock all three end-game modes
· Master five unique weapon classes
· Challenge legendary bosses
· Use your forge to upgrade & enchantment weapons
· Take on epic quests and earn rewards
· All editions of Godfall have compatible co-op and support matchmaking

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I'm pretty sure that Shenmue will be free on Epic Games as the "Free Mystery Game". I remember from last year that there were hints in the wrapping paper. This one shows a forklift. Apparently, that is from a mini game. I also read this. The "Free Mystery Games" will start going free on December 16.

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

Exit Limbo: Opening

Mr Rhino, the sole survivor of a train crash, wakes up in what seems to be a dystopian parallel universe and a nightmarish, infected version of his hometown. And so begins the opening chapter of his journey in Exit Limbo.

Experience a relentless, hard hitting brawling adventure as you fight for your life, literally tearing apart enemy monsters whilst witnessing the growth of Mr Rhino’s strength as he tries to make heads or tails of the world around him.

Exit Limbo pays homage to the old school side scrolling beat 'em ups and evolves the formula with a spectacular fighting system and a non-linear world to explore. Meet a memorable cast, discover a unique visual art style and listen to a hypnotizing soundtrack while struggling to Exit the Limbo.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Exit Limbo: Opening

Mr Rhino, the sole survivor of a train crash, wakes up in what seems to be a dystopian parallel universe and a nightmarish, infected version of his hometown. And so begins the opening chapter of his journey in Exit Limbo.

Experience a relentless, hard hitting brawling adventure as you fight for your life, literally tearing apart enemy monsters whilst witnessing the growth of Mr Rhino’s strength as he tries to make heads or tails of the world around him.

Exit Limbo pays homage to the old school side scrolling beat 'em ups and evolves the formula with a spectacular fighting system and a non-linear world to explore. Meet a memorable cast, discover a unique visual art style and listen to a hypnotizing soundtrack while struggling to Exit the Limbo.
Am I the only one who can't login on indiegala? Clicking the login button just reloads the current url.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If some still doesn`t have recognized. Set a reminder for Thursday 5pm. It Epic free Games Time. 😆

By the way. Got a single steam key for Gauntlet for give away. Make a Quote if someone took it.

Gauntlet - Slayer Edition
-- Key is gone --

Last edited by Sypherone,
Reactions: r5xscn

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If some still doesn`t have recognized. Set a reminder for Thursday 5pm. It Epic free Games Time. 😆

By the way. Got a single steam key for Gauntlet for give away. Make a Quote if someone took it.

Gauntlet - Slayer Edition
MZF6N-AF77J-DTPCY

Holy hell I'm surprised it wasn't used yet. Many thanks to you! And I shall keep the ball rolling with three codes I have sitting on Humble Bundle.

Bloodstained
LWYCW-JW50P-HHWFX

Distance
K3B0R-K42GG-2FIJV

God's Trigger
JYDYC-PN89I-NWKD6

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To keep it on rolling.
Got two more codes to give, i was sitting on.
Make a Quote or Reply as Sign that they are gone.

Two Steamcodes of Tower of Time
7CH47-3GK9X-I46LJ
JN3CG-4EV4V-T765G

Maybe u have also Codes u dont need 😉

Last edited by Sypherone,

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Holy hell I'm surprised it wasn't used yet. Many thanks to you! And I shall keep the ball rolling with three codes I have sitting on Humble Bundle.

Bloodstained
LWYCW-JW50P-HHWFX

Distance
K3B0R-K42GG-2FIJV

God's Trigger
JYDYC-PN89I-NWKD6
I tried bloodstained, it was already used

So I tested the other two; same thing

Reactions: banjo2

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Remember, this is not the place to post individual codes you want to give away, we have the trading section for that where you can better control who's getting those codes and confirm when they're taken. Please keep this thread for general giveaways from storefronts only.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried bloodstained, it was already used

So I tested the other two; same thing

Well I opened up the keys as soon as was posting the message so guess one soul took them for themselves.

Remember, this is not the place to post individual codes you want to give away, we have the trading section for that where you can better control who's getting those codes and confirm when they're taken. Please keep this thread for general giveaways from storefronts only.

And aye aye, apologies for the deviation from the primary discussion.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for this inconvenient. Checked up for Trading Section, it seems that i need more Posts to get Access to it.

brunormalmeida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself