Gaming Free Games thread

• Thread starter ThoD
  • Start date
  • Views 315,912
  • Replies 2,492
  • Likes 17

Want me to post about just free games or about giveaway contests too?

• Total voters

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Weeks Epic Game is

ManEater

Become a Maneater!​

Starting as a small shark pup you are tasked with surviving the harsh world while eating your way up the ecosystem. To do this you will explore a large and varied open world encountering diverse enemies - both human and wildlife. Find the right resources and you can grow and evolve far beyond what nature intended, allowing the player to become a massive shark, an apex predator of legends. Eat. Explore. Evolve.

Reactions: CoolMe

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
For some reason when I go to the game's page it says it's 10€ but on GOG's main page the giveaway is there

...Even though it doesn't let me claim it

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when I go to the game's page it says it's 10€ but on GOG's main page the giveaway is there

There's a glitch for me each time i try to claim a free game in GOG, it needs atleast 3 separate clicks on 3 separate pages doing the same thing, until it registers that i bought the game. 🤷🏻‍♂️

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I see that Shantae is back to 9.99$/ 50% off..
Even though it wasn't an hour or so ago. I don't think the giveaway's ended that quick?

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I see that Shantae is back to 9.99$/ 50% off..
Even though it wasn't an hour or so ago. I don't think the giveaway's ended that quick?
Iam not using GOG, but If i check this site there is a timer wich says still 43 hours left to get Shantae for free with GOG Account.
https://www.gog.com/#giveaway

Reactions: banjo2 and r5xscn

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iam not using GOG, but If i check this site there is a timer wich says still 43 hours left to get Shantae for free with GOG Account.
https://www.gog.com/#giveaway
Well I clicked the link you supplied and this time when I clicked to claim the game it worked.

Weird that it wouldn't do anything at all when I clicked it before. I dunno if it was your link for they just fixed something on their end but it DID work, so thanks for posting.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There's a glitch for me each time i try to claim a free game in GOG, it needs atleast 3 separate clicks on 3 separate pages doing the same thing, until it registers that i bought the game. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yup, I clicked -> nothing happened. Clicked again -> nothing happened. Clicked the shit out of it for 3 seconds straight -> confirmed that the game is claimed.

Tl;dr -> just click like crazy on it!

Reactions: r5xscn and CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls