Gaming Free Games thread

• Thread starter ThoD
  • Start date
  • Views 319,637
  • Replies 2,514
  • Likes 17

Want me to post about just free games or about giveaway contests too?

• Total voters

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Stalingrad

Description
Stalingrad is a real-time strategy title that places gamers in the middle of the most dramatic periods of World War II, covering major events from June 1942 till January 1943. Built-up upon the enhanced Enigma Engine, the game offers faithful historical recreation of the Stalingrad area, vast tactical options and more than 150 units at your command.

In Stalingrad's two thrilling campaigns, you will take command over Wehrmacht and lead the German forces into the City, then switch to the Red Army and drive the occupants from the Soviet stronghold.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mqdefault.jpg

Soulless: Ray Of Hope is the newest freebie from Indiegala:
https://freebies.indiegala.com/soulless-ray-of-hope

Follow the ray of hope in a world of darkening silhouettes as you help Elin save his friend and face his deepest fears.
Immerse yourself in Elin’s childlike wonder, and witness each new puzzle, secret, sin, or dilemma unfold to discover the truth behind this shadowy world.
Features:
  • Travel through beautiful handcrafted environments
  • Challenge yourself with intricate puzzles, cryptic bosses and refreshing gameplay
  • Confront the seven deadly sins, secrets, dilemmas and atmospheric perspectives
  • Explore this rich and mysterious world of silhouettes with an epic original soundtrack
  • Come back for more: with three different endings to uncover
  • Experience a deeply moving personal journey of hope...
1607601571.png

1607601579.png

1607601587.png

1607601594.png

1607601601.png

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scrap Garden is the latest freebie from Indiegala:

https://freebies.indiegala.com/scrap-garden

Scrap Garden is a charming puzzle platformer about the adventures of Canny, a lonely robot, who awakens in a post-apocalyptic world to find all other robots shut down and seized up. What happened to the City? Why did all robots stop moving? Did anyone survive except him? Little rusty Canny has to do all he can to find answers to these questions... and try to fix it all.

1607994874.png

1607994882.png

1607994890.png

1607994897.png

1607994905.png

1607994913.png

1607994922.png

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of those games aren't even on EGS, so no, it's not real.
most games epic has given away weren't even available on the platform until the very day they were given away, so I disagree, but I don't know about the game lists found. The last leaks were true but this seems like too much free stuff

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well the first of 15 days of EGS giveaways is Cities Skylines...

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/cities-skylines/home

(I'm still hoping for resident evil, fallout and far cry, but this one wasn't on the "leaked" list so I'm not holding my breath)
Heh...you mean this list? Yeah, no...that's just a fanboy's dream (heh...it's only missing cyberpunk 2077 :P ).

The 'problem' with this is that it incentivizes people to not spend their 10 bucks coupon. I mean...why would I spend 15 bucks (or 5, after subtraction of the coupon) when I might get the game for free the very next day? :P
The terms ironically also mean that e.g. meat boy forever (was 15.99€, now 14.39) is now more expensive WITH the discount than without (the coupon only works from 15 bucks onward). :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: