Gaming Free Games thread

• Thread starter ThoD
  • Start date
  • Views 315,944
  • Replies 2,492
  • Likes 17

Want me to post about just free games or about giveaway contests too?

• Total voters

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn’t though lmao
Capture.PNG
You did, and you didn't even give a link XD

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Here are 2 more codes to get any game of your choice for free from Big Fish Games:

FREEGAME892365
FREEGAME304278

https://www.bigfishgames.com

I always get the Hidden Object games, but does anybody have their own personal favorite Big Fish games that are worth getting?

Thank you very much !!!
I love you,my Friend !!! knuddel.gif ❤❤❤

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get Overwatch: Origins edition for free from LA Gladiators and Gongcha (I'm not sponsored). I have personally tested this, and it works. Most likely, only for the US. Not sure if they verify any information, so may work outside the US if you use random US zipcode.

From my source:

https://lagladiators.wishpondpages.com/gongcha/

1. You don`t need to use your real name or real Instagram. You can upload random image.

2. Make sure you use the correct email address

3. You will receive an email with a code and a link. Click on link.

4. Create Battle net account or login.

5. Use the code you received in the email.
That`s all. Have fun!
EDIT: you can also use temp mail. You will receive the code in 5-10 min.

You can enter anything for the Instagram field, and there is no verification on the uploaded image. Use 5 random numbers as Zip code (10001 for example).

Last edited by morvoran,

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indiegala's newest freebie - Secrets of Magic 2: Witches and Wizards:

https://freebies.indiegala.com/Secrets-Of-Magic-2-Witches-And-Wizards

Dive into an exciting adventure by matching your way through a magical and dangerous land to defeat the ultimate evil. Grab your wand and prepare for battle in Secrets of Magic 2: Witches and Wizards.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wide Cross is free on Steamdb:

https://steamdb.info/app/803800/subs/

To claim games on Steamdb:

Method 1:
Just click the green "Install" button, then let your browser open your Steam Client. You don't need to install the game to claim it, so you can cancel out of the install popup if you don't want it installed right now. The game will show up in your Library on Steam.

Method 2:
1 with WEB Browser (VERY EASY) :

1 : https://store.steampowered.com/account/licenses/

2 - opening a console (F12 on PC, go to the console tab)

3 - and paste

jQuery.post('//store.steampowered.com/checkout/addfreelicense',

{action:'add_to_cart',sessionid:g_sessionID,subid: 345425 });

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Kalaban

Kalaban is a horror-themed action-adventure game by Rayhouse Productions. The game focuses on storytelling and open-ended gameplay.

STORY:
The year is 1995, in an alternate history version of Finland. Bob, a hermit and an American who has moved to Finland, lives in a backwater cabin by himself. One night he is attacked by a hideous dog-like mutant. Now he must find out what is going on, and discover the reason behind the outbreak.

FEATURES:
Unique story and characters: While the game has a basic premise of mutant invasion, it also features a story with real depth and complexity.

Top-down action: Combat and exploration are the heart of this game. You kill monsters, gain loot and eat food to heal yourself. We wanted to make the combat fun and approachable.

Mini-sandbox: After the introduction, the player is let loose on the gameworld. You're given the freedom to explore the setting in a non-linear fashion.

Dark comedy: The game is presented with a serious tone, but beneath it lies absurd comedy, with strange events and characters.

Player choice matters: Your actions and choices affect the how the story plays out. The game can be described as an immersive sim from a top-down perspective.

Hand-crafted world: All the level backgrounds are unique, and the main character is completely hand-animated. We wanted to achieve a high level of polish with the art.

Back to the 90s: The game is set in the recent past of Finland. The game is littered with tropes and references to the pop culture of the yesteryear. In addition to that, we've taken many influences from older adventure games and DOS titles.

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Lightfish

Description

LightFish is a highly addictive arcade game, where the user controls a small fish who lives in the abyssal deeps of the ocean... surrounded by deadly creatures. His objective is to destroy all the monsters who inhabit those dangerous zones by drawing lines onto unexplored territory. However, any enemy who manages to touch the Lightfish will kill him instantly!
LightFish is a classic concept evolved into something new and exciting, with unique features and an original soundtrack. Immerse yourself in a colourful world full of beautiful yet deadly sea creatures and progress through the numerous levels the game offers!

Key Features:

Classic gameplay evolved and enhanced
2 different game modes
Original soundtrack
Unique graphic style adapted to gameplay
Score challenges that encourage replayability
10 enemy types and 45 unique levels

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Seven - Enhanced Edition

Seven: The Days Long Gone is an open-world, isometric role-playing game, in which you play as Teriel, a master thief sent on a mission that will shake the foundations of the Vetrall Empire. Free roam across the vibrant prison island of Peh, and choose whether to help or exploit its many citizens.

If there’s one place that Master Thief Teriel avoids at all costs, it’s the prison island of Peh. But when a daring heist takes an unexpected turn, Teriel finds himself shackled on an airship bound for the infamous island. To make matters worse, the daemon inside his head makes it very clear that the thief will never leave unless he does exactly what he’s told.

In Seven: The Days Long Gone you play as Teriel. You must use all of your cunning and clandestine skills to escape a web of deceit and betrayal, and ultimately survive Peh.

Game Store Page
in order to redeem this I had to link my humble account to my Gog account and redeem the game that way so to get this I assum you need both a humble and a gog account

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.