Gaming Free Games thread

• Thread starter ThoD
  • Start date
  • Views 369,538
  • Replies 2,734
  • Likes 22

Want me to post about just free games or about giveaway contests too?

• Total voters

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Free on EPIC Games Store:
1725556910980.png

Prime Gaming September 2024 games list

Last edited by Sypherone,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Smite 2 is available for free for PC (Steam), XBOX Series and PS5 if you install SteelSeries GG app and claim the keys from Giveaways tab.
(Not sure if it's just me, but none of the giveaways is loading for me on the Giveaways tab, so maybe you'll have better luck.)
Eh, not sure I can be bothered...

But that reminds me: wasn't there another giveaway quite some time ago on some brand-new storefront that everyone's completely forgotten? It was something pretty decent. There was definitely some sort of mining involved. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

Reactions: Blythe93

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Eh, not sure I can be bothered...

But that reminds me: wasn't there another giveaway quite some time ago on some brand-new storefront that everyone's completely forgotten? It was something pretty decent. There was definitely some sort of mining involved. Does that ring a bell for anyone?
Welllllll.... You can always install it in a virtual machina and then get the steam key and then nuke the virtual machina and then enjoy another free game you will not play...

Right?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welllllll.... You can always install it in a virtual machina and then get the steam key and then nuke the virtual machina and then enjoy another free game you will not play...
Even if the app was completely harmless, it feels like too much trouble to download and install it for another MOBA that's not even out of alpha at the moment.

Anyway, I remember now: I was thinking of Robot Cache, and they gave away Wasteland 3. I am surprised to see they are Not Dead Yet.

KirbyBot

Kirby but robot I guess?
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Smite 2 is available for free for PC (Steam), XBOX Series and PS5 if you install SteelSeries GG app and claim the keys from Giveaways tab.
(Not sure if it's just me, but none of the giveaways is loading for me on the Giveaways tab, so maybe you'll have better luck.)
It wasn't loading for me either, but then I just verified the account and reset the launcher. And now it worked!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Entropy Trap
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Install another app? Nah, I am good

• Haha

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's got a pretty hefty price tag at the moment?

"Titan Forge’s new third-person MOBA launched in early access last week. While SMITE 2 will be free to play after the full version’s release (which is planned for 2025), right now, you have to purchase the $29.99 Founder’s Edition to enjoy this Unreal Engine 5-powered game"

• Wow
Reactions: Blythe93 and Kwyjor

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why the heck would anyone be in such a gosh-dang hurry to play a totally incomplete game!? Surely it's got to come with some kind of perks if you get it now..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.