Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you go here to joystick

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/23/joyswag-...o-egm-magazine/

To make sure you're comforted in those dark times, we've buddied up with the good folks at Ziff once again to give away 22,000 free 1-year subscriptions (US readers only, alas!) to their flagship gaming mag. How free? You won't need to provide your credit card information; your subscription won't be automatically renewed at the end of the year; and you'll need to "opt-in" to renew your subscription before receiving any bill for the magazine. Free. Our way of saying thanks for spending your computer time with us.

I've done this before in the past and its not a scam!

PLEASE HURRY ! only 22,000 subscriptions will be given out!

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is soo awesome 2 years ago they gave away gamepro subscriptions and for a year I was receiving Gamepro and i wasnt charged anything !

and now EGM ! yay !

diew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info. Hope this is legit as I don't usually give away my personal information so easily. But I gave it a shot since there was a lock on the lower right icon indicating security. Hope I receive it soon.

F

Fiddy101

b00 no antartica
frown.gif

BoneMonkey

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info. Hope this is legit as I don't usually give away my personal information so easily. But I gave it a shot since there was a lock on the lower right icon indicating security. Hope I receive it soon.

its legit ! this is not a scam! all you have to give is your name and adress

puff1983

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just want to let you guys know that I signed up for this subscription in mid-December and I have gotten 2 issues already (Jan. back issue and Feb. issue before it hit newsstands). I was kinda weary about it too but all I put in was my name and address.

Oh yeah, I also steal my neighbor's Game Informer too so I guess that's a free subscription as well. Sorry dude.

BoneMonkey

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah everyone once in awhile they do this last time they did this was gamepro then game informer and now EGM !

this is great now i got something i can read on the can :-P

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Just want to let you guys know that I signed up for this subscription in mid-December and I have gotten 2 issues already (Jan. back issue and Feb. issue before it hit newsstands). I was kinda weary about it too but all I put in was my name and address.

Oh yeah, I also steal my neighbor's Game Informer too so I guess that's a free subscription as well. Sorry dude.

I THOUGHT you were stealing my magazine, and now I finally have proof you ass!

BoneMonkey

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just want to let you guys know that I signed up for this subscription in mid-December and I have gotten 2 issues already (Jan. back issue and Feb. issue before it hit newsstands). I was kinda weary about it too but all I put in was my name and address.

Oh yeah, I also steal my neighbor's Game Informer too so I guess that's a free subscription as well. Sorry dude.

I THOUGHT you were stealing my magazine, and now I finally have proof you ass!

put some dog poop in a brown paper bag then light it on fire and place it on puff's front door and ring the bell

pull will come and answer the door and see the flaming bag ! and then stomp it out ........... squishing the poop lol

Cruddybuddy 1 Puff1983 0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: