Country
United States
Last edited by GalladeGuy,

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
We really don't need more entrypoints. Were wasting them. I know people get excited and wanna release their stuff, but they should wait for an update that patches all other/ most entrypoints first. But, W/E its his exploit.

Like, in 10 years when the 3DS is no longer supported by nintnedo it would be nice to have some extrypoints left.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's better with the context, i.e. please take the time to read the previous messages.
https://twitter.com/MrNbaYoh

I don't know if it's real yet.
This has nothing to do with MrNbaYoh's supposed exploit. Plutoo is one of the guys who brought us Arm9Loaderhax. He has a very good reputation. If he says he has an exploit, he has an exploit.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
@sweis12 Many people are waiting for a primary exploit on 10.7 so they can downgrade, imo this is good for those people. Although it would be nice to have an exploit stored for when the 3ds scene is dead, there will most likely be another one in 10 years time.

GreenStone99

likes green rocks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, we're not (at least I hope we're not). MrNbaYoh is a secondary exploit that uses ORAS as it's entrypoint (something related to the Secret Bases), & plutoo's exploit is something about a QR code, which he'll give more info on the weekend.
ik but why u guize talkin about it huere

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please God let this work on lower firmwares too. I'm having the hardest time getting browserhax to work on N3DS and I really want an easier way to get into homebrew so I can downgrade.

Edit: N3DS is on 9.9

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-