FPKG updating

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi guys,

I've accidentaly updated my fpkg games over wifi with regular updates and games aren't working anymore. I've tried to find out a way to fix it, but I couldn't find anything useful unless that I need to pair my games with updates. How do I do it?

komabear

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
When that happened to me I had to uninstall the games completely, then re-install them. And always make sure that the internet is off after the jailbreak so they dont update again.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
You can't overwrite a fpkg with a regular update, It will download but fail to install due to key mismatches. Turn your internet off and delete the update that's downloaded but not installed.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You can't overwrite a fpkg with a regular update, It will download but fail to install due to key mismatches. Turn your internet off and delete the update that's downloaded but not installed.
Can I only uninstall updates?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Also, few more questions. I've also updated my retail copy of RDR2 which I play a lot. Since the update, I'm unable to run the game because it says to update my system software. What should I do? Should I also delete latest update?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi, thank you for the answer. I've deleted latest update and download one which works on 9.00. I've tried to check on the internet how to install the update, but only thing I found was tutorial from Modernwarframe which said while updating I'm going to have 2 profiles. My own and someone elses to probably match the game update. Is there any other way to update my game from a pkg file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I finally modeled and 3d printed the new HDD cages I need in order to build my 2nd NAS. Original...