dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a Couple graphical Errors on Splinter Cell.
ALSO,Look here guys,Like I said,I want to prove myself but Right now is not the time,Please be Happy with my Updates and Question Answering.

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Multitasking? That's cute.. Again, what's preventing you from taking a picture of what you are doing?
Camera in Crawlspace,Not looking for it at 1 AM because I am testing and because I am Scared since I seriously think this house is Haunted.

Reactions: 1 person

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Weeks,I'm sorry for not Clarifying,I can Release Pictures by Tomorrow Afternoon.
you do understand you dont have that long dont you?
listen man, if you really are doing this just for laugh then please stop it, cuz i think you have had enough and why dont you atleast try to prove us wrong
all you do is say you loaded somthin "special" ,if suppose i believe you that you cant release pic's until after tomorrow then atleast give a detailed explanation for what you did
and quit saying i did sumthin "special"
but then again i dont believe you, if this was to be true then it would be such a great way to end this year, cuz il finally be able to play mh3g with my younger bro who is damn excited about this, so please stop giving false hopes and post SOME evidence

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
ALSO,Look here guys,Like I said,I want to prove myself but Right now is not the time,Please be Happy with my Updates and Question Answering.

That's like if I were to come in and say that I found a non-detectable hack for the 360 that allows you to run GC/Wii and PS2/3 games.. Then leave no evidence of what's happening. You are just another troll to most of us. How can we be happy with that? You're avoiding any and real questions.. but you have time to click 'quote' and reply.. So please.. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
If you are so busy and don't have enough time to post pictures, why dis you make this thread and keep giving excuses of why you cannot post pictures when it will be quicker posting pictures rather than making excuses.

Dolei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
*sigh* dhero. You have ultimately become the strangest troll of 2011. Falsely getting people's hopes up with something like this? If it were THIS easy, why hasn't anyone with any REAL hacking experience found it, yet? How can it be that an "underdog" such as yourself has come across such an exploit? It doesn't make any real sense. Not to me, and more than likely not to anyone else in this thread.

Hey, if you are telling even an ounce of truth? Give us a picture of the 3DS (BOTH screens) using your currently 'in-testing' rom loader. Show us a UI. Hell, it doesn't have to be a video. Just something to allow people to believe you. A four year old account, with

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really want to test?I could use a Japanese 3ds to test it on,Got a friend bringing me a PAL.
Sure,I'll Do some pictures,Give me a night,I got a lot on my hands regarding Testing roms.As much as I Would love to prove it,It would take a good 20 min for me to look in my crawl space for my Camera and Testing Stability is #1 IMO.
Oh.
UPDATE UPDATE
Legend of Zelda OOT US Rom Works.

So, if this was real, and its definitely fake, why post it before you can get ANY sort of proof?

I've made a PS3 hack that Completely blocks Sony from bricking hacked PS3's. It doesn't make it any more true because I have no proof or reputation with PS3 hacking.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why everyone's taking this so seriously. We ALL know it's fake.

I'm bored out of my ever loving mind. Tired, but not sleepy. Great way to waste time, IMO. Plus, I know this thread will be locked in the morning anyways.

I may also get a warning level.. Heh

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Multitasking? That's cute.. Again, what's preventing you from taking a picture of what you are doing?
Camera in Crawlspace,Not looking for it at 1 AM because I am testing and because I am Scared since I seriously think this house is Haunted.
C'mon dood. You're not even trying anymore.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by any chance, can you tell us how your SD card is set up?

like, where you have put the 3DS Roms.

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weeks,I'm sorry for not Clarifying,I can Release Pictures by Tomorrow Afternoon.
you do understand you dont have that long dont you?
listen man, if you really are doing this just for laugh then please stop it, cuz i think you have had enough and why dont you atleast try to prove us wrong
all you do is say you loaded somthin "special" ,if suppose i believe you that you cant release pic's until after tomorrow then atleast give a detailed explanation for what you did
and quit saying i did sumthin "special"
but then again i dont believe you, if this was to be true then it would be such a great way to end this year, cuz il finally be able to play mh3g with my younger bro who is damn excited about this, so please stop giving false hopes and post SOME evidence
I don't think there is a MH Rom,If there is,I will test it for you.

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PZTjV.png

Guys.
Seriously.
it was 97 users a moment ago :(

Status