Found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
What?I did not say that The roms ran from the system,I said the exploit was from Moving a "special" Picture File to the system.

"Allows region free Backup playing,No support for DS Roms but full support for 3ds,Give me a few days to test it on 3.0+ 3ds and Put some Polishing to it before I release,Right now it is just a rom select screen.
Questions?I'll be here for a while.Going to try out all of the 3ds Roms available Tonight and try and Answer some questions here."

"Give me a chance,I'll post a video of me booting Up five different games once I get these Roms on the SD."
Yeah,Running from the SD,You Run Unsigned code,It Installs an "app" that will read roms and boot.Remember the Wii?
lol

Doesn't anybody notice how he's randomly capitalizing words and not putting spaces after commas?

I'm just saying, world class hackers usually don't butcher their native language's grammar rules.

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by any chance, can you tell us how your SD card is set up?

like, where you have put the 3DS Roms.
Sure
Created a ROM Folder in the root and placed them there,My app is programmed to search for roms in that specific folder.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I don't think there is a MH Rom,If there is,I will test it for you.
no please dont , you have no idea that if this turns out to be true how many roms would be dumped in the next few days,
ok so you said that you cant post pics right? so just tell us how you did it, i mean just explain the whole process (if you actually did it)

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What?I did not say that The roms ran from the system,I said the exploit was from Moving a "special" Picture File to the system.

"Allows region free Backup playing,No support for DS Roms but full support for 3ds,Give me a few days to test it on 3.0+ 3ds and Put some Polishing to it before I release,Right now it is just a rom select screen.
Questions?I'll be here for a while.Going to try out all of the 3ds Roms available Tonight and try and Answer some questions here."

"Give me a chance,I'll post a video of me booting Up five different games once I get these Roms on the SD."
Yeah,Running from the SD,You Run Unsigned code,It Installs an "app" that will read roms and boot.Remember the Wii?
lol

Doesn't anybody notice how he's randomly capitalizing words and not putting spaces after commas?

I'm just saying, world class hackers usually don't butcher their native language's grammar rules.
How do you know English is my Native Language?
It is but still,It's an old Typing habit.

Dolei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

lol

You assume his native language is English?

Although I'm losing hope tbh... It would be easier to just take a photo... and a haunted house? :(

Disappoint.

Dolei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
no please dont , you have no idea that if this turns out to be true how many roms would be dumped in the next few days,
ok so you said that you cant post pics right? so just tell us how you did it, i mean just explain the whole process (if you actually did it)

So nintendo can block it?

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I said earlier.
I did something to a picture file,put it on SD,Copied to 3ds,It opens up Code,Installs app,Roms can be loaded and played from within the app.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dancing_troll.gif

Wow 8 pages..., but yeah, I doubt it.

Reactions: 1 person

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lol

You assume his native language is English?

Although I'm losing hope tbh... It would be easier to just take a photo... and a haunted house? :(

Disappoint.
There was never hope. You were doomed to wallow in sorrow the moment you entered this thread. And now, the disappoint will consume you.

SUBMIT!

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
saberjoy, on 28 December 2011 - 11:41 AM, said:

[color=#303030 !important]

[/color]

So nintendo can block it?
hmm never thought about that, but why defend something which you dont know for sure to be true or not

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lol

How do you know English is my Native Language?
It is but still,It's an old Typing habit.

I don't Remember a Super Smash Bros. Universe 3DS rom being Dumped yet,I wonder If it Is on some Release list Yet.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I think I said earlier.
I did something to a picture file,put it on SD,Copied to 3ds,It opens up Code,Installs app,Roms can be loaded and played from within the app.
A picture file installing an app?
Haunted house?
Don't have time to post proof?
Well this thread is just making my day.

Reactions: 4 people

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to enjoy Proving Yall wrong tomorrow.December 28th is the day 3ds scene was started.
Never Forget

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"App"? "Haunted"? Gotta love the creativity with these pathetic trolls. Thanks for ruining the Holidays spirits to the many others (though I was not fooled). These trolls don't get far in life because they spent so much time forging the image of a "somebody" instead of actually achieving that position. Tell me within 2 minutes what "Base 16" is.

Edit: Oh, I see you can multi-task by programming and posting and reading these trash post and you can't even post an image.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I said earlier.

Yeah and I can play basketball with the sun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?