dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really want to test?I could use a Japanese 3ds to test it on,Got a friend bringing me a PAL.
Sure,I'll Do some pictures,Give me a night,I got a lot on my hands regarding Testing roms.As much as I Would love to prove it,It would take a good 20 min for me to look in my crawl space for my Camera and Testing Stability is #1 IMO.
Oh.
UPDATE UPDATE
Legend of Zelda OOT US Rom Works.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
The guy must be laughing of all of us
so am i :rofl:

haha just joking
and @dhero
when you said you need between 1.5 and 2 did you mean 1.5-2 weeks or hours?

EDIT: if you meant 1.5-20 hours, you really are pushing it,and btw thats all the time you have cuz after the mods have heard enough this thread is going to be locked

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* dhero. You have ultimately become the strangest troll of 2011. Falsely getting people's hopes up with something like this? If it were THIS easy, why hasn't anyone with any REAL hacking experience found it, yet? How can it be that an "underdog" such as yourself has come across such an exploit? It doesn't make any real sense. Not to me, and more than likely not to anyone else in this thread.

Hey, if you are telling even an ounce of truth? Give us a picture of the 3DS (BOTH screens) using your currently 'in-testing' rom loader. Show us a UI. Hell, it doesn't have to be a video. Just something to allow people to believe you. A four year old account, with

Reactions: 2 people

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
You really want to test?I could use a Japanese 3ds to test it on,Got a friend bringing me a PAL.
Sure,I'll Do some pictures,Give me a night,I got a lot on my hands regarding Testing roms.
Oh.
UPDATE UPDATE
No, people don't want you to release pictures tomorrow, not in a week, not in a few hours, but now!
Either you release a beta or picture/video right now or i guarantee this thread being locked pretty soon.

Dreamo111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sure,I'll Do some pictures,Give me a night,I got a lot on my hands regarding Testing roms.
Oh.
UPDATE UPDATE

Mine is PAL.

German Region.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Oh.
UPDATE UPDATE
No, people don't want you to release pictures tomorrow, not in a week, not in a few hours, but now!
Either you release a beta or picture/video right now or i guarantee this thread being locked pretty soon.
+1

Completely agree.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys do realized that a guy on a forum is claiming to have a 3DS hack after saying he had no idea how to move pictures from his SD card to his computer, right? You guys do realize that's what you're doing right now?

Reactions: 1 person

Dolei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sure,I'll Do some pictures,Give me a night,I got a lot on my hands regarding Testing roms.As much as I Would love to prove it,It would take a good 20 min for me to look in my crawl space for my Camera and Testing Stability is #1 IMO.
Oh.
UPDATE UPDATE

Once you show some proof, absolutely :3

DEElekgolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PZTjV.png

Guys.
Seriously.

Reactions: 1 person

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* dhero. You have ultimately become the strangest troll of 2011. Falsely getting people's hopes up with something like this? If it were THIS easy, why hasn't anyone with any REAL hacking experience found it, yet? How can it be that an "underdog" such as yourself has come across such an exploit? It doesn't make any real sense. Not to me, and more than likely not to anyone else in this thread.

Hey, if you are telling even an ounce of truth? Give us a picture of the 3DS (BOTH screens) using your currently 'in-testing' rom loader. Show us a UI. Hell, it doesn't have to be a video. Just something to allow people to believe you. A four year old account, with

Dreamo111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...