Hacking Found DNS for web browsing on 3.0.0

hitodesu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for posting this. I have a question though. When using this DNS to access the browser, are the update servers blocked?
It does not block the update servers. I'm not quite sure if the old dns to block those are compatible with 3.0.0, but if they aren't someone is going to have to make some for 3.0.0

TheMCNerd2017

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does not block the update servers. I'm not quite sure if the old dns to block those are compatible with 3.0.0, but if they aren't someone is going to have to make some for 3.0.0
Oh, OK. I was just asking since I can't seem to use this DNS and my update-blocker proxy at the same time.

hitodesu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, OK. I was just asking since I can't seem to use this DNS and my update-blocker proxy at the same time.
There are ways to browse and block such as fiddler, but these require an active pc on your end.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it won't stop but rather motivate to have more reason to work towards being able to do whatever the fuck we want
KICK LOGIC OUT AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

TheMCNerd2017

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are ways to browse and block such as fiddler, but these require an active pc on your end.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

KICK LOGIC OUT AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
I know, I have been using Fiddler to block the update servers. The only issue is that I cannot use the DNS and the Fiddler proxy at the same time.

hitodesu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, I have been using Fiddler to block the update servers. The only issue is that I cannot use the DNS and the Fiddler proxy at the same time.
I did not know that before. I don't know if its possible in the future, but currently you cannot have dns settings active along with proxy settings and have them both function.

Reactions: TheMCNerd2017

hitodesu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....wat
kinda lost...
Clearly you have not seen Gurren Lagann. "Kick logic out and do the impossible" is a manly quote from the man in my profile pic. I highly reccomend watching Gurren Lagann if your up for it, truly a life changing anime.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clearly you have not seen Gurren Lagann. "Kick logic out and do the impossible" is a manly quote from the man in my profile pic. I highly reccomend watching Gurren Lagann if your up for it, truly a life changing anime.
I'll add it to the list, do try Puella Magi Madoka Magika, its a really good dark, magical girl anime

...to being off topic lul

Reactions: hitodesu

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've learned to stop relying on dns and just set up a proxy. I keep a laptop powered on as a file server/fiddler proxy. If I ever update I can easily find the online test url manually and change it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 2 of them :angry:😡:angry: !