Fossil Fighters Frontier - Post Your Progress So Far

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by SammyPoke, May 8, 2015.

1. SammyPoke
    OP

SammyPoke GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2015
    I was searching around I didn't find a tread about this game here, I felt applaud!
    So anyways . . . how has Fossil Fighters Frontier been so far for you guys? I've just started, I played Champions for the DS around 2 years ago when it first game out and loved it, (it was like Pokemon and Jurassic Park combined)! I want to know. :gba:

My Overview So Far . . . The graphics are one of the best on the 3DS I've seen so far, just like Champions had some of the best on DS. I also like the story so far. I felt like they were lazy making you use a vehicle to go fossil hunting. They should have made on foot travel more dynamic, like Legend of Zelda'ish travel.

2. SammyPoke
    OP

Apr 17, 2015
    -sign- forever,alone I guess no one plays this game. I'm not surprised I don't like the battle system as much as I did in Champions and they removed some really sweet Vivosaurs, not to mention you're stuck with idiots for partners instead of being able to control all 3 Vivosaurs at once.

3. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    This game looks interesting never heard of it either. I have a super card dstwo and sky3ds I'll have to give both of these games a try.

SammyPoke likes this.
  4. CrazySka

CrazySka The Original Ska

Former Staff
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    MD, USA
    Is it any good?

SammyPoke likes this.
  5. SammyPoke
    OP

Apr 17, 2015
    I feel like the DS Champions version was better established. Having said that I haven't (nor do I wish to make any future attempts at) finishing the game. My rating 6.5/10. If you want a better game get the champions version for the DS (sure the graphics are a little crummier than this one) BUT not by much (it was one of the very few DS games to have AMAZING CGI cut scenes), and the gameplay/story just feels much more engaging. Champions easily gets my rating of 8.0/10.

This is the trailer for the DS Champions version.

6. DJPlace

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    i have the game but i'm playing other games atm i might check this out when i have the time or when i'm done with my other games.

took me 2 hours to become a warden... but you get a little vivosaur following you after that.