1. WiiEJECT

OP WiiEJECT The One and Only

Argentina
    Just a few days ago I updated my emuMMC to HOS 11.0.1 and Atmos 0.16.2, with the newest sigpatches included. Today, I tried to open RetroArch and Awoo Installer using the same forwarders that has been working perfectly since I installed them, and launching them cause Atmos to crash.
    Entering from the HB or using R to overwrite an app make the homebrews launch without any issues. I also compiled and installed the NSPs once more, even tried dumping my keys again just in case, and the error is still there.

Error Code: 2347-0012 (0x195b)

EDIT:
    Also, I want to add that trying to open Tinfoil makes the console reboot to payload.

Last edited by WiiEJECT, Dec 30, 2020
  2. WiiEJECT

Argentina
  3. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    There is a no bumping rule here on Gbatemp, if someone know the answer to your question they will answer if they want to.

https://gbatemp.net/help/terms

Forwarder involve loader patches, check that your loader patches are up to date, and make sure to use the correct patches with the correct bootloader it is associated with.

Last edited by Hayato213, Dec 30, 2020
  4. WiiEJECT

Argentina
    I'm using the same patches you can find on Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate/fss0/fusee-secondary only!), and Hekate on its version 5.5.1

5. LightBeam

LightBeam GBAtemp Fan

France
    I'm in a similar case but atmosphere does not crash, the app just crash immediately and takes me back on the menu. Can't use Tinfoil because of that and that's quite annoying. Tried to reinstall atmosphere with new config files and made sure I had the sigpatches needed.

6. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    How is your SD card formatted?

7. JustJay

JustJay GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Odd, I made nsp forwarders all the way back on 9.0 (had to remake them then because 9.0 broke controls) but I'm on 11.0.1 now and they still work from 9.0. Just updated from 10.0.2 to 11.0.1 yesterday and tested them just now and they work. Maybe it's cause I'm on Fat32 otherwise idk.

8. Clapmaster

Clapmaster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just had this happen going to fw 11.0.1 and new atmos. Turned out where I loaded sigpatches from didn't give me all of them. After I downloaded again from somewhere else everything worked fine. I used the aio updater first and then awoo installer on top of that to get them all.

9. LightBeam

LightBeam GBAtemp Fan

France
    Same as the post above except I got the patches from totaljustice's github. Also reinstalled atmos from scratch and it works properly now.
    Seems like the AIO sigpatches are defective

10. WiiEJECT

Argentina
    Yea, I fixed this issue more than two weeks ago :rofl:

Fadi5555 likes this.
  11. Fadi5555

Fadi5555 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Please how do you fix that issue? Can you tell us here.

12. WiiEJECT

Argentina
    It's a sigpatches problem. Make sure you have the ones that matches your atmos version, and if you are loading through Hekate, make sure you have the loaders patches and the patches.ini file inside the bootloader folder.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Forwarders, working,