The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Just a few days ago I updated my emuMMC to HOS 11.0.1 and Atmos 0.16.2, with the newest sigpatches included. Today, I tried to open RetroArch and Awoo Installer using the same forwarders that has been working perfectly since I installed them, and launching them cause Atmos to crash.
Entering from the HB or using R to overwrite an app make the homebrews launch without any issues. I also compiled and installed the NSPs once more, even tried dumping my keys again just in case, and the error is still there.

Error Code: 2347-0012 (0x195b)

EDIT:
Also, I want to add that trying to open Tinfoil makes the console reboot to payload.

Last edited by LeyendaV,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There is a no bumping rule here on Gbatemp, if someone know the answer to your question they will answer if they want to.

https://gbatemp.net/help/terms

Forwarder involve loader patches, check that your loader patches are up to date, and make sure to use the correct patches with the correct bootloader it is associated with.

Last edited by Hayato213,

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm in a similar case but atmosphere does not crash, the app just crash immediately and takes me back on the menu. Can't use Tinfoil because of that and that's quite annoying. Tried to reinstall atmosphere with new config files and made sure I had the sigpatches needed.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a few days ago I updated my emuMMC to HOS 11.0.1 and Atmos 0.16.2, with the newest sigpatches included. Today, I tried to open RetroArch and Awoo Installer using the same forwarders that has been working perfectly since I installed them, and launching them cause Atmos to crash.
Entering from the HB or using R to overwrite an app make the homebrews launch without any issues. I also compiled and installed the NSPs once more, even tried dumping my keys again just in case, and the error is still there.

Error Code: 2347-0012 (0x195b)

EDIT:
Also, I want to add that trying to open Tinfoil makes the console reboot to payload.
How is your SD card formatted?

D

Deleted User

Odd, I made nsp forwarders all the way back on 9.0 (had to remake them then because 9.0 broke controls) but I'm on 11.0.1 now and they still work from 9.0. Just updated from 10.0.2 to 11.0.1 yesterday and tested them just now and they work. Maybe it's cause I'm on Fat32 otherwise idk.

Clapmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had this happen going to fw 11.0.1 and new atmos. Turned out where I loaded sigpatches from didn't give me all of them. After I downloaded again from somewhere else everything worked fine. I used the aio updater first and then awoo installer on top of that to get them all.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Same as the post above except I got the patches from totaljustice's github. Also reinstalled atmos from scratch and it works properly now.
Seems like the AIO sigpatches are defective

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Please how do you fix that issue? Can you tell us here.
It's a sigpatches problem. Make sure you have the ones that matches your atmos version, and if you are loading through Hekate, make sure you have the loaders patches and the patches.ini file inside the bootloader folder.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about if loading through SX Gear for Switch Lite?

i also have this issue on 0.19.1 (switch on 10.1). tried the normal sigpatches but all homebrew forwarders fail. on my lite, they just crash. on my v1 unpatched it completely crashes and needs a reboot.

cant even downgrade to 0.18.1 where everything was stable. not sure how/why, all my systems are on firmware 10.

Last edited by VashTS,

Ibcap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about if loading through SX Gear for Switch Lite?

i also have this issue on 0.19.1 (switch on 10.1). tried the normal sigpatches but all homebrew forwarders fail. on my lite, they just crash. on my v1 unpatched it completely crashes and needs a reboot.

cant even downgrade to 0.18.1 where everything was stable. not sure how/why, all my systems are on firmware 10.
Its a known issue, it has to be fixed within nro2nsp. Nothing that can be done about it until MtX or someone else gets to fixing it.

Reactions: VashTS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: what's that game about? is it just another horny game?