Homebrew Forwarder3DS Crashes Upon Launching

roobigol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I recently managed to install CFW on my OG 3DS and it seems to be working fine on the console.
My issue is getting the Forwarder program actually running on my computer (Windows 10 64-bit) in order to install NDS and GBA games on my system. It opens for a brief second but then it immediately closes.
I have made sure that I have the latest version of Java (SE 8) installed as well.
All the guides that I have seen so far seem to be pointing towards having the latest version of Java installed as well as running a 64-bit OS as prerequisites. Is there another component that I'm missing?

Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I recently managed to install CFW on my OG 3DS and it seems to be working fine on the console.
My issue is getting the Forwarder program actually running on my computer (Windows 10 64-bit) in order to install NDS and GBA games on my system. It opens for a brief second but then it immediately closes.
I have made sure that I have the latest version of Java (SE 8) installed as well.
All the guides that I have seen so far seem to be pointing towards having the latest version of Java installed as well as running a 64-bit OS as prerequisites. Is there another component that I'm missing?
Try using the webapp (preferably in Chrome): https://forwarder3ds.web.app/

Also, there are some options for making them in the 3DS itself, but I don't know where to find them.

Reactions: roobigol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night