Forum for a Forum

tokerani.gif
 - for teh smokers and teh tokers among usÂ
biggrin.gif

just an idea for future smileys...hehe
where one for ya
w33d.gif
biggrin.gif
 
Hey guys.. I made a couple of Smileys myself... they're not Animated, but here ya go:

ds.gif
- The DS
psp.gif
- The PSP

You can add these to the list if you want.. I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy them =)
Someone should do the PSP one but the smiley would throw it like in Shaun new one hateit
hate2.gif
.
 
Adobe Imageready handles animated GIF files, Photoshop cannot. Although, Imageready comes with Photoshop, so if you have it, you've already got all the tools that you need.
 
I can never figure out Adobe ImageReady, I dont know how to animate in it.

Oh.. and you can add mine to the list if you want, there's nothing stopping you
wink2.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted