Homebrew Question Fortnite NSP Online

Zaydel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, it's possible to install an .NSP of Fortnite on a modded switch on the OG partition and update it to play? I don't know why my connection it's so Slow DOWNLOADING, i mean 200mb takes around 45 min but playing games the speed it's very normal, also the Switch detects 37.2 mb/s download speed...

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, it's possible to install an .NSP of Fortnite on a modded switch on the OG partition and update it to play? I don't know why my connection it's so Slow DOWNLOADING, i mean 200mb takes around 45 min but playing games the speed it's very normal, also the Switch detects 37.2 mb/s download speed...

Yeah = Ban

Only other option is dual boot emunand

Stock side gets fortnite
Mod side doesn't

Reactions: LeyendaV

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Well that partially depends on setup
It doesn't. Once a Switch has been modified, the only way to play "legal" is to keep everything in your emunand, while you maintain the sysnand clean and untouched.
Original digital stuff and online gameplay will work through the sysnand, while your NSPs will be installed on the emunand.
Try to go online with your emunand and expect a permanent ban almost instantly.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't. Once a Switch has been modified, the only way to play "legal" is to keep everything in your emunand, while you maintain the sysnand clean and untouched.
Original digital stuff and online gameplay will work through the sysnand, while your NSPs will be installed on the emunand.
Try to go online with your emunand and expect a permanent ban almost instantly.
but it does depend on your setup. The reason I say this is mainly to do with ipatched v1's. If you stay on 4.1 you can use the pegascspe method. Which then you create 2 emunands.
1 for online stuff, keeping it as legit as possible and the other one for 'dirty stuff

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but it does depend on your setup. The reason I say this is mainly to do with ipatched v1's. If you stay on 4.1 you can use the pegascspe method. Which then you create 2 emunands.
1 for online stuff, keeping it as legit as possible and the other one for 'dirty stuff

No way around it bud. Same for all switches. Some last months online some get instabanned.

Reactions: Kioku and LeyendaV

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Damn... Is it really 200MB or 2000mb?
The math isn't really right on that one...

Sneethan

Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia

I had this issue while updating rocket league and after following these steps it went from 35 HOURS to 38 minutes,

1. Change the DNS to 1.1.1/1.0.0.1
2. Change the MTU back to 1400. While changing it to 1500 can be good for online games, it seems problematic for downloads.

Hope this helps!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Damn... Is it really 200MB or 2000mb?
The math isn't really right on that one...

Well, before i changed settings, my switch said it would take 38 hours to download 2gb so that kinda makes sense.

Last edited by Sneethan, , Reason: Forgot to put name of game and it made me sound like i played fortnite.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot play .NSP files online.

Zaydel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had this issue while updating rocket league and after following these steps it went from 35 HOURS to 38 minutes,

1. Change the DNS to 1.1.1/1.0.0.1
2. Change the MTU back to 1400. While changing it to 1500 can be good for online games, it seems problematic for downloads.

Hope this helps!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, before i changed settings, my switch said it would take 38 hours to download 2gb so that kinda makes sense.

Doesn't work! I have to wait for all my "Official Downloads"
Thanks for the info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E