Fortnite : linking Switch account

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by AkwaTheHacker, Oct 11, 2018.

1. AkwaTheHacker
    OP

AkwaTheHacker Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2018
    France
    In a place where Internet is shitty (1Mbps...)
    Yo, I have a question. I have a PC account with many skins and a different account on switch with many skins too. Do you think i can link my switch account to my PC account to get my switch skins and my PC skins in one account ?

2. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    behind a parental advisory sticker
    Help for players with multiple existing console accounts

AkwaTheHacker likes this.
  3. WonderBoom

WonderBoom Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2018
    Turkey
    Hi there, sorry to hijack the thread but I didn't want to start a new one just for this question. If a Switch has been banned from the eShop/ Nintendo Online service, would it be possible to play Fortnite online still? Just asking as I thought Fortnite was connecting to the game "directly" in a way?

4. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    behind a parental advisory sticker
    while i have no experience with the switch version but on ps4 you can play fortnight even without psn (or any server based game . . . games that imeditally look for internet & wont get past the title without the internet)
    and on wii you can to this day play call of duty online . . . the reason for this is both examples use their own servers instead of renting them from nintendo/sony