Hacking Hardware Homebrew Formatting formats compatible for WiiU in order to copy 4GB+ sized files

JRMcCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, first of all, i'm new here, and to the WiiU scene
second of all, my wiiu is fully modded with all i need so, yeah, that

Problem
I've been wanting to play wii games, but, have to wiimote, but that's not the issue here
issue is, i know about the wbfs loader/manager/something on the wii, and, i'm preparing for that, when the time comes when i finally get a wiimote
anyway, i've been downloading the wbfs files to use them right away when i get the wiimote, however, problem is, there a 2 big files that just won't copy, and, says "file's size is too big", i've searched the problem and, only solution i've found is formatting the sd card where i put the wbfs files from fat32 to nfts or something like that, but, i don't want to do that, as i don't think the wiiu will be able to read it anymore if i'm not mistaken,so...
does anybody have a solution to this? do i need to change formats or get another app or homebrew for the files to be able to be copied or compress them and using something in-menu to decompress them or,anything?

thank you in advance,i hope somebody answers soon
(pd. please correct me if i'm using prefixes wrong, this is my first post ever and i don't use this site that much...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1