Homebrew Forgot menuhax button combination?

blastoma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

Looking for some help. I have a 3ds that I know I installed some version of home-brew yearsssss ago. To get into home-brew and the emulators, I used to have to hold some form of key combination (R plus the bottom of the screen? R plus Up on the pad?).

I've tried many combinations. I can't figure it out. I also don't think I left it as the default.

I have NO idea what the magic combination was. Is there a way to browse to a config file somewhere and see? Is there a way to re-install somehow?

Thank you SO much!!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

Looking for some help. I have a 3ds that I know I installed some version of home-brew yearsssss ago. To get into home-brew and the emulators, I used to have to hold some form of key combination (R plus the bottom of the screen? R plus Up on the pad?).

I've tried many combinations. I can't figure it out. I also don't think I left it as the default.

I have NO idea what the magic combination was. Is there a way to browse to a config file somewhere and see? Is there a way to re-install somehow?

Thank you SO much!!
Install CFW already

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

blastoma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install CFW already
/QUOTE]

Trying to. I've attempted the audiohax version. I'm on 11.0.0.33E. I prep the sd card with the Homebrew starter kit. Download the audio file. And get the other otherapp.bin for new 3ds with my current version.

After opening the audio file, I get a message "The home menu robin is ready" and nothing really happens.

This 3ds was already home-brewed at some point, I just can't figure out how to get into it. Does that matter, as far as attempting the audiohax?

Can I manually selectively update firmware to something that still falls in the audiohax range so I don't need to get a flashcart?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...