Foreign international dispatch

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by willy-wilson, Jul 16, 2010.

1. willy-wilson
    OP

willy-wilson Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2010
    United States
    Tucson AZ
    Just wondering what foreign international dispatch means, tracking has been stuck this way for about 6-7 days now without an update, and was wondering if this is usual, or if i should be worried? I bought an acekard 2i and 8 gig microsd with the $1 registered shipping. I know this is obviously out of Shoptemp's hands as they no longer have my items, wonderful service so far by the way, no complaints as of yet. Im a 3d artist, and can't wait to get my hands on a 3d model viewer for the ds [​IMG]

2. willy-wilson
    OP

willy-wilson Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2010
    United States
    Tucson AZ
    hmm, well i called usps today and they told me the item left hong kong on the 10th but never made it to the us and to contact the sender :/

3. Scott-105

Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Aug 23, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario, Canada
    Shipping tends to be pretty slow. You'll get your package eventually.

4. Devin

Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

GBAtemp Patron
    Devin is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 17, 2009
    United States
    The Nexus
    Relax, it takes a while. It took my item about 3 weeks to get here. It'll be stuck in dispatch for a week, or two until it's recorded being in the USA, or where ever your located.

5. willy-wilson
    OP

willy-wilson Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2010
    United States
    Tucson AZ
    oh ok thanks, i guess i could have saved a call to usps if someone would have answered my question before, i know its not shoptemp after reading through these forums i feel pretty confident in there service, i just thought there may have been some kind of mixup

6. retroman51

retroman51 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2010
    United States
    In your butt
    2-6 weeks in the west, 6-10 weeks in the east. Also, My mail says (according to PackageTrackr) it is being shipped somewhere else than Dixon (The city I'm in) any Idea what's going on?

7. willy-wilson
    OP

willy-wilson Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2010
    United States
    Tucson AZ
    well usps finally updated, it went through NJ for some reason. but got to my post office at 5:01 this morning

Arrival at Unit, July 21, 2010, 5:01 am, TUCSON, AZ 85741