Foreign international dispatch

willy-wilson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering what foreign international dispatch means, tracking has been stuck this way for about 6-7 days now without an update, and was wondering if this is usual, or if i should be worried? I bought an acekard 2i and 8 gig microsd with the $1 registered shipping. I know this is obviously out of Shoptemp's hands as they no longer have my items, wonderful service so far by the way, no complaints as of yet. Im a 3d artist, and can't wait to get my hands on a 3d model viewer for the ds
smile.gif

willy-wilson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, well i called usps today and they told me the item left hong kong on the 10th but never made it to the us and to contact the sender :/

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Relax, it takes a while. It took my item about 3 weeks to get here. It'll be stuck in dispatch for a week, or two until it's recorded being in the USA, or where ever your located.

willy-wilson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ok thanks, i guess i could have saved a call to usps if someone would have answered my question before, i know its not shoptemp after reading through these forums i feel pretty confident in there service, i just thought there may have been some kind of mixup

retroman51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
Relax, it takes a while. It took my item about 3 weeks to get here. It'll be stuck in dispatch for a week, or two until it's recorded being in the USA, or where ever your located.

2-6 weeks in the west, 6-10 weeks in the east. Also, My mail says (according to PackageTrackr) it is being shipped somewhere else than Dixon (The city I'm in) any Idea what's going on?

willy-wilson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well usps finally updated, it went through NJ for some reason. but got to my post office at 5:01 this morning

Arrival at Unit, July 21, 2010, 5:01 am, TUCSON, AZ 85741

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox