for those who have seen the movie inception

HEARDATBEAT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an awesome movie through and through. Warning though make sure you watch it from the beginning and don't miss a second of it. Sometimes it feels like the movie is moving at breakneck speed and missing a minute or two can really make you miss something important. It's one of those movies that keeps you guessing till the end. That was a total dick move Son of Science you didn't have to tell him the ending!
ohnoes.png

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
ShadowSoldier said:
4.5/5.

It was a reeeally good movie. The only problem was Ellen Page's acting. Not a fan of her.

QUOTEThat was a total dick move Son of Science you didn't have to tell him the ending!
ohnoes.png

The guy is just a dick overall. The movie basically just came out, and he ruined the ending.
Keep your flaming to yourself.

Anyway, the point is: It's just some guy with some people running through dreams. And then, there's an ambiguous ending with a spinny thingy. http://screenrant.com/inception-spoilers-d...ion-kofi-68330/
That theory was endorsed by the Nolan dawg.

The movie sucks

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
Anyway, the point is: It's just some guy with some people running through dreams. And then, there's an ambiguous ending with a spinny thingy.

I can put any movie plot summary into a hyper condensed caveman sounding summary and it'll sound pretty dumb.

The Godfather? It's a bunch of Italians shooting at each other.

Shawshank Redemption? Guy in prison gets beat up and breaks out.

As for the ending, it's pretty much opinion. I've read plenty of evidence for both theories. I thought it was a fantastic movie though, but it could've used some more elaboration on certain points and aspects.

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Son of Science said:
Anyway, the point is: It's just some guy with some people running through dreams. And then, there's an ambiguous ending with a spinny thingy.

I can put any movie plot summary into a hyper condensed caveman sounding summary and it'll sound pretty dumb.

The Godfather? It's a bunch of Italians shooting at each other.

Shawshank Redemption? Guy in prison gets beat up and breaks out.

As for the ending, it's pretty much opinion. I've read plenty of evidence for both theories. I thought it was a fantastic movie though, but it could've used some more elaboration on certain points and aspects.
Toy Story? Toys go on an adventure.

Gladiator? War dude becomes a gladiator then dies.

Jaws? Tourists get eaten by sharks.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It was very good, definitely around 85% in my book. Great action scenes, nice CGI, good story, keeps you guessing what's happening. Like it's been said before, pay attention through out the whole movie, else you'll don't understand it all.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really great movie, imo with ToyStory3 the best movie and maybe the best this year, but I agree, that you shouldn`t miss a minute of this movie, because there is so much information coming and going...

I had a friend going to the bathroom of the cinema for some minutes and after that he really felt lost in the story, even though it is definitely not complicated. The information needed to fully understand it though are really coming very frequently in the movie!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i liked the movie, 4/5 however i hated the ending because i do not want to just keep guessing, i want facts. the whole story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too