Trophies
Website
www.ray-lee.com
XP
Country
United States
I wrote them

QUOTE said:
I just recieved the G6 lite when when i looked at the box it said its a test version and only includs the white case and GBA case. I paid for a non test version of G6 lite and with multiple case for example navy blue. Can you send me the non test version with the extra case and ill send this version back to you?

they replied with

QUOTEThat is not test version , please keep the G6 Paper box , it can change another 2 case from G6 team , the label was Pastes on by g6 team , the g6 team said because the first stock of g6 is too hurry , the other 2 color case cannot add into this package , they pastes this label , let the user use this Paper box change the other 2 color case in the Future .
also you can track in China some websit , you can know this thing .

okay i dont really understand there engrish can someone care to explain

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
lol! i think it says that the label u got with the box that states u get different coloured cases is proof u can get the other 2 coloures in the future....but how? i dunno... maybe send another email?
BTW u liking ur new G6lite? any issues so far?

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why dont just trade with someone on this forum?

I got the navy blue casing only and traded it for a white case
biggrin.gif

lazywanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'll be interested to see what cases arrive with the next shipments. I ordered on the 22nd from winsunx and haven't heard much other than they'll ship something this week (ending 10th) though i'm quite sceptical.

Anyway, when I ordered they were advertising that all 4 colour cases would ship with it but now the site says that it'll only ship with the white case. I need (want) a black one but i don't think anyone has recieved one yet though they have shipped some in light and dark blue, so god knows if they're actually going to ship black cases at all.

Edit: since I received an email from them saying that they're only shipping the chinese version and asking for confirmation of my order, i decided to make an inquiry about the cases. will let you know if i hear something back

bobbyblunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I asked when they'd be getting the black case at hopebuy. I got this reply:

"When the perfect version released, there will be black colors.

In that case you will wait even loner, as the next batch maybe testing version (crystal white) again."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up