ROM Hack Folder organizer homemenu

EvilFear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I have searched on the forum but I don't find what I'm looking for or maybe I'm not looking with the right words ( ・ω・)

I like my games very well organised , I class my games inside folders with their respective console. Inside these folders I'm sorting all these games by names. I was wondering if there is a way to do it faster then just grabbing and moving the icons. I already did it with more than 100 games but now when I add any new games this take a long time to move icons one by one.

Thank you.

Last edited by EvilFear,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I have searched on the forum but I don't find what I'm looking for or maybe I'm not looking with the right words ( ・ω・)

I like my games very well organised , I class my games inside folders with their respective console. Inside these folders I'm sorting all these games by names. I was wondering if there is a way to do it faster then just grabbing and moving the icons. I already did it with more than 100 games but now when I add any new games this take a long time to move icons one by one.

Thank you.
Right now I think thats the best that you have is doing it as such. There isn't anything to help with that

Reactions: EvilFear

Flaire

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you.
I've searched a couple other forums including a vouple Reddit threads and from what I know jobody has made that yet.

Reactions: EvilFear

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1