Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
javad said:
AWWWWW i have been waiting and now longer

yaynds.gif

Man, have you missed the last few weeks? I, too, want to play this game, but there should be plenty now to keep any DS owner busy for a while.

NemesisHunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I love DS mystery games. I'm sure Hotel Dusk Lovers will adore this one. It's made by Suda51 too, the same crazy guy who made the AAA title No More Heroes on the Wii (and Killer7 on PS2).

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Seicomart said:
Does anyone have a scan of the instruction manual by any chance? And if so, please could you share it here?
biggrin.gif
if your looking for the birthday on the begining of the game, it's YOUR regiested birthday, i forgot what order tho (meaning if it's Month/Day or Day/Month)

This game is very graphically impressive but Camera needs MAJOR work, and the voices could have just been normal text box sounds rather than messed up computer generated speed up hamster voice

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL!! A few minutes ago a friend of mine told about this game. Sound very interesting i like those game. Right now i searching to check it out, then i'll post my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show