Flofflewoffle's Art Thread

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
I'm sorry but I just don't like this odysee platform either, I'll think of some other way to make my videos available later, they are all backed up.
Post automatically merged:

I just don't know with all these media platforms.

Last edited by Spring_Spring,

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry but I just don't like this odysee platform either, I'll think of some other way to make my videos available later, they are all backed up.
Post automatically merged:

I just don't know with all these media platforms.
Same, its not the same success as YouTube. I'll stay on YT for the moment.

Reactions: Spring_Spring

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark
Same, its not the same success as YouTube. I'll stay on YT for the moment.
I don't really like any of them or anything where the goal is just growth and to get more and more and more known anymore. It's a constant pressure and distraction that in a sense has nothing to do with music or art or whatever. And its not like I really want to be famous, but the site subconsciously pulls me into feeling I need it to be successful.
So I guess it'll just be the odd bandcamp release for now, but I expect that site will change too in the future. Eventually I need a personal website instead of all these third parties.

You got a cute new picture btw :3
I like it :3

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark
Welcome back @Spring_Spring. Hope you had a nice Christmas!
Thank you, and for you too! 💜

Mine has been pretty nice, but I think I ate a bit too much, and the wheather is just depressing here. So pretty standard I guess, at least it has not in any way been stressful, so there is a little to be grateful about.

I have been posting here a couple of times before, but there's a bit longer breaks in between now. Thanks for your patience and continued interest in this stupid music! 💜

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you, and for you too! 💜

Mine has been pretty nice, but I think I ate a bit too much, and the wheather is just depressing here. So pretty standard I guess, at least it has not in any way been stressful, so there is a little to be grateful about.

I have been posting here a couple of times before, but there's a bit longer breaks in between now. Thanks for your patience and continued interest in this stupid music! 💜
I don't believe your music is stupid in your own words. I find them quite soothing, even I listen to them sometimes when I just wanna relax.

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark
I don't believe your music is stupid in your own words. I find them quite soothing, even I listen to them sometimes when I just wanna relax.
That sounds nice too :3
Well I don't know the right word for it, I certainly don't feel like any sort of genius while making it :3

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That sounds nice too :3
Well I don't know the right word for it, I certainly don't feel like any sort of genius while making it :3
After all, even if you don't like it, its more of an experiment if you will. Hoping to see more music from you in the near future.

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark
After all, even if you don't like it, its more of an experiment if you will. Hoping to see more music from you in the near future.
Probably sometime, but it's time for a little break right now, I think I had some 10 albums or something released in 2023 and might need to recharge a bit :3

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably sometime, but it's time for a little break right now, I think I had some 10 albums or something released in 2023 and might need to recharge a bit :3
Good idea. Always take a break from something that you have worked on for many years.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone