Flipnote Studio 3D announced!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to post this,but it was already posted in that "I'm tired of waiting" thread.

Anyway, I actually didn't expect the dsi one to get shut down. Funny that people wanted them to be lazy and just port/transfer that one.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flip, flip, flipadelphia!

dfffgAS.gif

...Oh, wait, flipnote? My mistake, carry on.

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Another small update: (mainly a clarification)
The application will boast its own online community services. Flipnote Gallery: Friends will be set up for animators to freely share Flipnotes amongst friends, while the introduction of a paid community service, Flipnote Gallery: World, will enable Flipnote users from across the globe to interact with each other’s works for a small monthly fee. A free trial for the first 30 days of use will be offered for this service, while Flipnote users who create Flipnotes that are highly rated by other users may receive their next month’s subscription for free.

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Rydian

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh my... I totally love your Lucario and MMBN ones! They look awesome! ^_^ Expect me to regulary check whatever you make on Flipnote 3D :3
some pretty cool ones you've got there!
Thanks, the MMBN one was supposed to be quite ambitious actually, but got stung by the data limits.
I'm hoping that Flipnote Studio 3D will accommodate much more ambitious stuff, you know?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 hours... well yesterday I played fire emblem almost 7 hours... and still haven't beat it yet... sadly I'm on the last chapter but the last time I played I lost... :(

I assume you're talkiong about the Fire Emblem 3DS game. My only point was that despite regular DS games not being as crisp on a 3DS as they are on a DS, it doesn't stop me to this day from enjoying them on my 3DS for just as long as I would when I had a DS (and later DSi).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja...