Flashcart for DSi 1.4.5 U

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Drajek, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Drajek
    OP

Drajek Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    I have been reading through the forums and everyone suggests the supercard ds2 but apparently they don't make it anymore due to a new one they are working on. So my question is which flashcart is recommended for DSi 1.4.5 U? I was looking at this site

http://www.buy-acekard.com/dsi-flash-card-flashcart.html

and I have no clue which one supports 1.4.5.U. Greatly appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Margen67 likes this.
  2. Escamilla

Escamilla Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    Seems ak2i also has stopped production for a long time. Actually almost all r4 flashcart can support the dsi 1.45. Recommend you the r4i gold 3ds, i have used for a long time. uses famous wood firmware,with a regular updating and 100% game compatibility and the price is hard to beat at the same time.

Margen67 likes this.
  3. nxwing

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    SuperCard DSTWO is a great cart if you have lots of money since it can support GBA Emulation which is not present in other carts. Meanwhile if you just want a flashcart that plays only DS Games, R4i Gold 3DS RTS is the one you're looking for. Both get updated frequently.

Margen67 likes this.
  4. Drajek
    OP

Drajek Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    Thanks for the advice. So what is a reliable site to use to buy the R4i Gold 3DS RTS? I don't want to get a knock-off or clone. As far as the SuperCard DSTWO goes, I have not found any in reasonable price range. Not paying 50+ for it. Lol Most sites are sold out. Thanks in advance!

5. Drajek
    OP

Drajek Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    Where do i find the official firmware for wood 1.4.5? I just got my R4i Gold 3DS RTS.

6. Gyron

Gyron GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2014
    Margen67 likes this.
  7. aenoch

aenoch GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    im using my bluegateway card