Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
ok i am gonna splurge on flashcart and expansions
so my choice
m3i or ak2i (i want it with all the features and good rom compability)
and what do you reccomend for the expansion?
thank you just thought that it's time for my fake r4 and edge retires

clegion

OP
Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah i kinda just want the peace of mind that i can use this cart on my soon to be bought dsi too
okay which one of them is easier to use? and has more rom (both nds and gba )compability, by easy i mean that i function the way it should be (no need to patch, no disappearing save, no fancy way need to be used when booting up), sorry if i am asking too much

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier, you almost make it sound like the 3in1 doesn't have any volatile memory of its own. You've got your choice of using the 32 MB of NOR flash that takes forever to flash or the 16 MB of RAM which only takes a few seconds each time. Obviously for 32 MB games you only have the one option, but for anything less you can use whichever one you wish.

clegion

OP
Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
hmmm, i would still use that non volatile memory, this is the expansion pack isn't it(http://www.bamboogaming.cn/shop.php/flash-card/ezflash/ez-flash-v-expansion-pack-free-shipping-/p_106.html) what else do i need to play gba games other than this and the firmware

cngamemart

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gamezway.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
if need,
happy.gif

you may see here,

http://www.gamezway.com/m3i-zero-sakura-fo...eam_p16873.html

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that's the 3in1. Really, any device can work with the 3in1 by launching the third-party "GBA ExpLoader" program, which then copies the game to the 3in1 and launches it (or enables the RAM for use with the Opera browser). It's just that certain slot-1 devices have built-in support for the 3in1 in particular, allowing you to launch GBA games from the slot-1 menu rather than launching GBA ExpLoader first. It's more of a convenience thing than anything else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?