flashcards for dsi and ds lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by lewys87, Sep 13, 2009.

Sep 13, 2009
  1. lewys87
    OP

Newcomer lewys87 Member

United States
    i posted this thread earlier on but it was in the wrong part of the forum so i am posting it here now and have asked a mod to lock/delete my original

i have a ds lite with a dstt card and some games dont work on it they just crash and sometimes it wont start a game up. i was wondering whats the best and most reliable card to buy for the ds? i see some fixes for some games but its only for certain cards, so what is the most popular card out at the moment?

also i was thinking about also picking up a dsi but was wondering if there are any cards that work with that after the 1.4 update

thanks alot [​IMG]

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    if you are not intending to sell your DSL after getting a DSi your have more choices
    ak2i
    ezvi

if you intend to sell your DSL then your choice is rather limited
    m3i0
    scds1i

these flash cart comes with an external device that allow you to flash the update through your computer

---
    personally, i prefer ak2i because of the cost (its a budget cart) and using AKAIO is great [​IMG]

3. lewys87
    OP

Newcomer lewys87 Member

United States
  4. lewys87
    OP

Newcomer lewys87 Member

United States
    im from the uk, i dont intend buying from that site but it was the first one i could find that sold them. im all new to this so would it be easy for me to do or is it complicated? if anyone has a step by step walkthrough i would appreciate it.

and just to make it clear i need to install the akaio to use the dsi 1.4 features?
    also i have 2 dsl to use