Hacking Flashcard firmware backups

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I appreciate the help but I'm sorry I think I didn't explain myself the best way. I'm not trying to use another ds/dsi/3ds to flash the flashcard, I'm using an SPI programmer to flash the NOR chip directly from a computer because the flashcard is not being recognized at all by the ds/dsi/3ds, the backup bin files that I've seen everyone share here look a lot like what I need even tho I know everyone is using ds/dsi/3ds apps to flash and dump them I'm just looking for someone that may have the same flashcard as me to share me their bin file so I can try flashing it with the SPI programmer :)
Well that's a different story... but not entirely.
There won't be any good flash backups in most cases with unsupported cards. You would need someone else with the tools to dump the flash directly to get a proper backup.
You might find a backup that works with your card if you check the posts about unsupported cards but I wouldn't get my hopes high: https://github.com/ntrteam/flashcart_core/issues

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i mean, unless they're like morrigan, but i kinda doubt it