Flashback theories

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by EarthBound 2, Aug 13, 2014.

1. EarthBound 2
    OP

EarthBound 2 Banned

Banned
    Feb 22, 2014
    Poland
    1.Is there some way to speed up loading screen in Secret Agent Clank on Playstation 2 port?
    2.Is there any method(without bricking PS2 Slim-professional way)to put save states into PS2 Disc Game(I lose Swap Magic-I heard to install McBoot I need Magic Swap and Action Replay-I had a disc and memory card 13 years ago-I lose now Swap Magic Disc plus cart-like plastic)?Maybe there's another way,but which one?Please help me?

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    You can install FreeMcBoot using a PS2 which already has it. You can't put anything on a game disc simply because the PS2's drive is read-only - it's not a burner, and even if it was, that'd just be silly. Your only options to speed up are using a loader to load via SMB or from an HDD - you won't speed up the DVD drive and you won't relocate saves without a softmod or a hardmod.

EDIT: Ah, the game is a PS3 port? In that case it won't "speed up" without swapping the drive for a faster one - it can only load so fast y'know. The game is a digital distribution title, yes?

3. EarthBound 2
    OP

EarthBound 2 Banned

Banned
    Feb 22, 2014
    Poland
    I bought 5 years ago modded ps2 memory 128 MB with free mcboot, but i lose this card.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice