Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what release number is prince of tennis? i have to see this myself
It's on the main page.

QUOTENew: 1347 - Minna No Ojisama (J)

Posted By: shaunj66 @ Jan 3 2004, 03:01 PMÂ

1347 - Minna No Ojisama JAPAN 256Mbits (Rising Sun)

Language: Japanese
Save Type: SRAM_F_V103 (256Kbit)

Rom Notes: This is the first commercial 256mbit game.

ph34r.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, it's the recent 1347 release - "Minna no Oujisama" (Everyone's Prince) or "Prince of Everyone" as the Japanese translated it. The game's based on the Anime "Tennis no Oujisama" (Prince of Tennis) though. That's probably why everyone keeps referring to it as that.

Lt_Landerx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
and it might be the last year of the current GBA / GBA-SP but as long as the new one is backwards compatible then there is no problem.

I would be surprised if a new GBA2 comes out and only supports small discs, they will have to also support the old carts (same as the GBA did with GB/GBC) or none of my money will be going to Nintendo.
a system with carts and disk support.... I dont think so!

the gba2 looks like it not longer support the old carts games....

only few days left for the Nintendo big press conference about it mistery new hardware...

wait and see....

Garp

GBATemp's Wandering Gnome
Trophies
Website
www.garpland.com
XP
Country
United States

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isn't drkupo banned from IRC? isn't it an automatic ban of your IP if you even have a nick with kupo in it? why is that?

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
well, now that my favorite thread is closed, i guess i'll spam here.

anyway, regarding any possibility of a EZFA 512Mb cart, previously Borden had said on a chinese site that making one would be, well, economically unsound, meaning that to make one using the same methods as the 256Mb cart would not make any sense, and render it too expensive as a product. much like what we all think about the price of this ultra cart.

however, borden did say that they are looking into other methods to make a bigger and more affordable cart (bigger as opposed to 512Mb at the time). this was around...two months ago i think.

Garageboy101

GBAtemp's personal GooK -('.-)
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well, now that my favorite thread is closed, i guess i'll spam here.

anyway, regarding any possibility of a EZFA 512Mb cart, previously Borden had said on a chinese site that making one would be, well, economically unsound, meaning that to make one using the same methods as the 256Mb cart would not make any sense, and render it too expensive as a product. much like what we all think about the price of this ultra cart.

however, borden did say that they are looking into other methods to make a bigger and more affordable cart (bigger as opposed to 512Mb at the time). this was around...two months ago i think.
well i hope affordable means that it is still gonna be 100 $ at mw electrionics www.mwelectronics.com

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people are saying this cart is too big. I don't think 1G is too big. You can fit several 256mbit meteo videos and any combination of emulator and gba roms without any worry about having enough room on the card.
Also, since current 256m carts cost around $100, the price for this 1G seems about fair.
Even two 512mbit EZ cards would cost over $200 with shipping.
I agree that the main concern with this card will be it's stability and ease of use.

Akiraro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my 256 is fine but 1gig would be nice
but for 250 that thing better suck my dick
LMAO.
laugh.gif
Yeah man, I know what you mean.
I think the price is fine. I heard from this board that many people has paid the same prize (240$) for a 256mbit card a year ago.

256 mbits flashcards are now around 100-120$. 240$ for a 1gbits, I can understand that. At least, it's not 400$
biggrin.gif
. I will buy it when the price will go down under 200$.

T

Titney

E

exile

yeah I think $200 and good reviews would be my requirements to buying this card. Right now its just a little too much for me to consider. But if I can get one for under $200 and it does everything it says it can do, what the other cards can and more with no compromises, then I am all game.

PhaTdrU

GBAtemp's Phattest Member (o_O)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
what the heck is zip support anyways??
btw, i think that buying this cart will be an actual waste... c'mon, its 2004, nintendo and sony are gonna reveal their portables soon and the cart will only last you about 1 to 1 1/2 years max.... thats just my 2 cents though...

Garp

GBATemp's Wandering Gnome
Trophies
Website
www.garpland.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to wait a couple of months, just in case MW Electronics is right about something being in the works.
smile.gif
C'mon, Borden...give your fans what they want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol