OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
hi,
i have been thinking about this for a while and it's been suggested quite a few times lately so i'm going to get a proper list of flashcart sellers going and need your input from your experiences buying flashcarts online so a nice list of good and bad suppliers can be written up and hopefully it will help people to not get ripped off when buying a flashcart online
cool.gif

from all the posts on this forum 2 sellers always come up in my mind when anyone asks the question "where is the best place to buy a flashcart online"
they would be www.jandaman.com and www.e2city.com but their must be more so please tell us
smile.gif

hope fully this will keep all the "where is the best place to buy a flashcart online" posts to a minimum too and stop people getting ripped which is better for everyone

*edit*
i have 14 websites on my list now and hunter has made a webpage where u can vote and leave comments for the flashcart sites u have bought from and after a few weeks i will take those results to help me make the good/bad flashcart sellers list
smile.gif

http://gba.potsmoker.info/ is where the site is set up so please vote

Hovercraft

Brain dead since 1989
Trophies
Website
www.22ndelite.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well kicktrading.ca has flat shipping of 8$ and is cheaper than jandaman and will match prices. expet they only cary EFA 256 and 512. they are exremly responsive if you ask questions. they ansered mine within 10 minutes. Id especcially recomend to Canadiens and maybe even americans because shipping to US is still cheap at 8$

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I have to say that I had a GREAT shopping experience with http://www.mybayside.com/ . They sent a great product next business day as promised. It came well packed for protection & is still working fine after a year of use. They prices were reasonable & they have kept with thier promise of product & shipping! I'd HIGHY reccomend them as I have with all of my friends here in Dallas, TX!

stDeaReG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
well i got mine at www.importshop.nl

their site comes in english so I know they sell outside of NL. They're very reliable, have great service and support.
They're actually the first online shop I payed in advance of delivery.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
yeah i want people to post shops they have had a bad experience with too

*edit* because i can only read english it would really help me that any websites u list that are not in english u could give me a few more details on like where they are based,what flashcart sets they sell and what payment methods they accept

thanx

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
I bought mine in GBA Linker. It's a spanish shop, but I think there's an english version, too. they ship worldwide and very fast, they have all kind of flash carts (even GBC Carts!!!), and their prices are EXCELLENT (EZFA 84€, EFA 89€ [official dealers], EZ2PS 80€...).

If you want an EZ2PS there's also GBA Media. they sell it for 80€, ship worlwide, fast, reliable...

I remember another guy mentioned DiscoAzul. It's a very reliable whop, but their prices aren't low at all!

If you wish more information such as payment methods I'll gladly inform you, but you'll have to wait till monday cause i'm leaving right now to spend the weekend in the seaside
tongue.gif
Anyway, both GbaMedia and Discoazul hace all the information in english, too

I hope I've been helpful
cool.gif

SilverGenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i ordered a x-rom 512 flashcard+linker somewhere in the beginning of May.... but i have never recieved them....
first they told me they had problems with the payment system, then it was something else and now the UK site is down....
they havent charged my dad's CC yet, but i fear that if i cancel the order now... they will charge the cancelation fee... which is 4% of the order.
*forgot to mention it was about www.easybuy2000.com [europe], the website gbatemp is advertising
mad.gif

@ stDeaReG
is that shop reliable? what card did you get? i live in holland too and i wanted to get the x-rom 512, which is also listed there... might get it from there.

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BAD SITE: FlashGBA owned by Werran. I have posted a thread about my situation. I was basically fobbed off and then ignored after he stole £65 of my hard earned cash. And now he's punting for sales for the eCube.

Read my thread and never go buy from that site!
mad.gif

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought my F2A 256 from WinSunX, arrived in TWO DAYS (from CHINA!).
Works perfectly, and the guy answered my every email (I was kinda panicky about the whole thing; it was my first online trade,and its not as secure as Ebay
biggrin.gif
)

SilverGenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
@silvergenix, go to http://www.emuboards.com/invision/index.php?c=1
and post on the forums cause that is where easybuy2000 posts
one of the easybuy2000 employees is a member on gbatemp, he used to post on here and he even answered some of my pm's
but he seems to have disappeared ever since they 'fixed' the payment system and got a different 'bug' in the system.

im thinking about canceling the order and ordering a different card from somewhere else, someplace more trustful
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo