Flash Cart for Phat

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by her0her0, Apr 25, 2009.

1. her0her0
    OP

her0her0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2009
    United States
    I just want it to play .nds games, I could do without homebrews, basic functions, wi-fi functions but there is no need for ds to wii, and something on the cheap side maybe around $20 or under, maybe more if it's worth it. The main thing I want to add though is that I would like to use the Opera Browser and I heard I need extra stuff for that. Could you help me out and tell me what hardware I need for these things?

Note: This is for the Phat since I'm buying my friends for $20 and fixing it up for around $10 with stuff off dealextreme.

2. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

Aug 27, 2007

ANY SLOT 1 CARD will work with the phat suggested card to get is the AceKard 2.1 cheap from DealExtreme easily under $20 in fact you could probably get one with a 1 or 2gb micro sd for around $20 [​IMG]

if you want to use OPERA you will also need a SLOT 2 card such as the PHAT version of the EZ-FLASH 3 IN 1 (GBA card Sized)

using slot 1 only you can use Bunjaloo browser homebrew browser works good enough for basic net use [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice