Hacking Fixing Eshop black screen

YourDad1902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a few weeks back, I made a bunch of posts about fixing my 3ds. I waited a few weeks til this morning, and none of the problems I had before (freezing the 3ds whenever I connected to the internet, and being unable to format my 3ds) were still there, besides one. Whenever I try to load the eshop I just get a black screen, so I'm unable to redownload any of the software I had on my new 3ds. How do I fix this problem and keep it from occurring in the future.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So a few weeks back, I made a bunch of posts about fixing my 3ds. I waited a few weeks til this morning, and none of the problems I had before (freezing the 3ds whenever I connected to the internet, and being unable to format my 3ds) were still there, besides one. Whenever I try to load the eshop I just get a black screen, so I'm unable to redownload any of the software I had on my new 3ds. How do I fix this problem and keep it from occurring in the future.
I don't know how to fix the eShop app but you can redownload everything using freeShop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F